Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Stat points / level up?

Hello there!

What do you think about getting attribute/stat points when you level up, in that way, you can specialize more into the stat you want (intelligence, dex...etc).

It adds another layer to building your caracter, so you will not only rely on gear. So, your caracter will feel more unique.

What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    NiKrNiKr Member
    edited May 2023
    I prefer the current system.
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Stat_growth
  • Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    It would be a nice system. Easier to create hybrids I think. Not sure if the current system will be changed though.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    CawwCaww Member
    I'm kinda tired of Str, Dex, Stam, Con, Focus, Int, ad nauseam... skill points are fine
  • Options
    Tenaciel wrote: »
    Hello there!

What do you think about getting attribute/stat points when you level up, in that way, you can specialize more into the stat you want (intelligence, dex...etc).

It adds another layer to building your caracter, so you will not only rely on gear. So, your caracter will feel more unique.

What do you think?

I am ok with the current system, except the fact that it's possible to reset skills... I look back to the old days when our choices were irreversible. Our characters had some imperfections but at least they were unique.

With the reset of skill points, everyone will look for the optimized character and all characters will look the same.
  • Options
    FantmxFantmx Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I would prefer this over character levels any day. But not to skill based growth.
  • Options
    Hello there!

What do you think?

I really like that, like in ragnarok online. we will still be able to manipulate our stats, but not fully :(
  • Options
    Depraved wrote: »
    Hello there!

What do you think?

I really like that, like in ragnarok online. we will still be able to manipulate our stats, but not fully :(

RO… What a master piece this game… 😪
  • Options
    yassssssssssssssssss