Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

PvP Victory Trophies - Collection of Ashes

ShadowVenShadowVen Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
There are/were other games out there that has allowed players to collect a trophy from the opposing player they have defeated in battle. I was thinking in Ashes, it'd be interesting to be able to collect the "Ashes" of players you've killed in open world PvP. These Ashes would be stored in an Urn (or Urns) in your housing.

For PvP "events": At the conclusion of the event, you'd be informed of those you've killed and asked if you'd like to collect there ashes.

The Urn would be interactable with a pop up window of listing the players names and Date of being killed (What event if it was a pvp event).

Just a fun / interesting thought =^_^=.

What do you guys think?
[img][/img]

Comments

• Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Yeah I like the idea of being informed. I hate a clogged house and a clogged inventory. I've loved the idea in other games and I still love the idea now.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    ShadowVen wrote: »
    There are/were other games out there that has allowed players to collect a trophy from the opposing player they have defeated in battle. I was thinking in Ashes, it'd be interesting to be able to collect the "Ashes" of players you've killed in open world PvP. These Ashes would be stored in an Urn (or Urns) in your housing.

For PvP "events": At the conclusion of the event, you'd be informed of those you've killed and asked if you'd like to collect there ashes.

The Urn would be interactable with a pop up window of listing the players names and Date of being killed (What event if it was a pvp event).

Just a fun / interesting thought =^_^=.

What do you guys think?

Undoubtedly this feels like a great idea especially for RP people could make a whole trophy room for it too
    Referral Code : 8GTVW547SYDTHE6Nashesofcreation.com/r/8GTVW547SYDTHE6N
  • Options
    ShadowVenShadowVen Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yeah, maybe we could have the choice of having One urn with a list or having multiple urns to display lol
    [img][/img]