Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[SUGGESTION] PVP Trophy: Player Skulls

I think we should be able to loot player skulls to use them as a crafting component for a mace a housing item to place in our house or even stick them on poles outside of our cities in times of war to scare our enemies and flex how many of them we killed
Referral Code : 8GTVW547SYDTHE6Nashesofcreation.com/r/8GTVW547SYDTHE6N

Comments

• Options
    and even use a skull hulmet and maybe douse a skull in oil set it on fire and shoot it with a catapault
  • Options
    IskiabIskiab Member
    edited May 2023
    That would be hilarious, but I don’t think it’s a good idea. It would lead to too much drama as PvPers taunt players they’ve PK’d.
  • Options
    SolvrynSolvryn Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Iskiab wrote: »
    That would be hilarious, but I don’t think it’s a good idea. It would lead to too much drama as PvPers taunt players they’ve PK’d.

That’s the point. To crush your enemies spirit.
  • Options
    I like this as a form of PvP Currency to trade in for PvP specific rewards. And one of those rewards could be a meatbag catapult that you can use in node wars.

Not a fan of sticking heads into poles outside your home unless you're planning to play for just X weeks. During your years in this game, you will have killed thousands. So, it's a little much.
    m6jque7ofxxf.gif
  • Options
    SolvrynSolvryn Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I like this as a form of PvP Currency to trade in for PvP specific rewards. And one of those rewards could be a meatbag catapult that you can use in node wars.

Not a fan of sticking heads into poles outside your home unless you're planning to play for just X weeks. During your years in this game, you will have killed thousands. So, it's a little much.

I think the idea of using my rivals head as an ornament is pretty cool.
  • Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Would go good with my freehold decor, the necromancer stuff and not so much my pyrai sets.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    I think we should be able to loot player skulls to use them as a crafting component for a mace a housing item to place in our house or even stick them on poles outside of our cities in times of war to scare our enemies and flex how many of them we killed

Suggested something similar a good while back. See what you think: https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/46857/pvp-body-parts/p1
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    daveywavey wrote: »

Suggested something similar a good while back. See what you think: https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/46857/pvp-body-parts/p1

its a great post! very more thought out and more articulate than mine and a great idea all around
  • Options
    LodrigLodrig Member
    edited May 2023
    So long as each races skulls are different, I can get behind this. As a Dwarf having a row of Orc skull goblets on my table would be sweet, but if they are all plain humon looking skulls it would be lame.