Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

AoC community social experiment

After seeing the comments on this social experiment it is noticeable that the AoC community has matured and clearly stated its thoughts and philosophy on what it wants, expects and thinks about the development, growth and purpose of AoC.

It is encouraging and hopeful to see people who are willing to give a little of their time to correct ideas, dialogue to give a clearer point of view about AoC and fight those people who only try to bring demotivation to the community.

The AoC community has matured and not to a point where they say, "WOW what a white knight", but rather, to a point where they know what they want and what Intrepid wants for the improvement and healthy growth of AoC as a good MMORPG.

Thank you very much for your efforts to everyone who is always there answering questions on Discord, Reddit, Twitter and in this forum.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AshesofCreation/comments/13ieh79/noooooooo_pls_oh_god_why/

qjmogr8sqqpm.png
sjbxt80tadjf.png
ol3i32lunnfb.png
pe0oct22ivw5.png
am7s3wcvs733.png

EDym4eg.png

Comments

• Options
    AzheraeAzherae Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Mhm, we're definitely super mature about this lately, as a community.

We definitely support AoC in making the best MMO out there based on the principles they have laid out.

Except for that one particular thing that [random poster in question] doesn't like about the core principles, which is shit and needs to be changed.

But other than that. Maximum Maturity.
    Sorry, my native language is Erlang.

• Options
    Azherae wrote: »

We definitely support AoC in making the best MMO out there based on the principles they have laid out.

Except for that one particular thing that [random poster in question] doesn't like about the core principles, which is shit and needs to be changed.

yeah I am very happy about that, a community that knows what it wants + willingness to teach and help others learn about those things + the development studio that is open for people to learn how their development is going, seems to me a very healthy-positive way of development and growth.

In fact that way seems to me the most correct way to combat the hordes of people who will come to ask or demand that the development be changed to be more like X or Y MMORPG, something like what happened to NW.
    EDym4eg.png
  • Options
    VissoxVissox Member
    I don't understand why people would rather waste days of their lives trying to fundamentally change the way a game plays rather than just play something else.
  • Options
    Mag7spyMag7spy Member
    Azherae wrote: »

But i like the core principles .__.