Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Upgrade Package Question

deedlitdeedlit Member
edited May 2023 in Support & FAQ
Good day everyone,

I have a question regarding the package upgrade.
I bought my first package last month. It is the 75 Dollar Wayfarer Pre-Order Pack. At that time there was this skin in the package of a little goblin (correct me if I am wrong). If I were to upgrade my package to, lets say Expeditionary, would that skin be overwritten by the cactus/flower that is currently there? Or does one get a choice in the matter?

I really enjoy the little goblin skin and it would be a shame if I lost it.
Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    The pet skin Gloom Goblin (I assume you're talking about that one) was part of the April 2023 Expeditionary pre-order pack. If you bought the Wayfarer pack, you only received the accessory.

With that said, should you upgrade your current pack, you will KEEP the cosmetics you already own. In addition to that, you will receive the cosmetic categories you don't own already of the CURRENT month.
    So let's say you own the Wayfarer pack (includes accessory skin) and upgrade to Expeditionary (includes accessory and pet skin), you will receive the current pet skin, but not the current accessory skin.

I'm closing this thread now, but please feel free to reach out again if you have any more questions!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.