Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Political Node Punishment/Criminal System

With the political system, will there be a way for a mayor/council to impose punishments on people who do ninja loot or shady things like that whilst in their Area of Control?

IIRC one of the nodes is based on a voting system/popularity contest. So I was wondering if that particular node would have a council/community system where they can put forth a vote or some form of open discussion for the "citizens" of the node in which they could impeach specific players. Be it decreasing the amount of XP gained or resources farmed whilst in the nodes Area of control?

Comments

• Options
    NiKrNiKr Member
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Reputation
    Excessive negative reputation may cause a character to be deemed "enemy of the state" of a node.[1]

This is mainly a potential for the thing you're asking about, but I do think Intrepid will get enough feedback about "the baddies" in nodes to implement smth along those lines.
  • Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    NiKr wrote: »
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Reputation
    Excessive negative reputation may cause a character to be deemed "enemy of the state" of a node.[1]

This is mainly a potential for the thing you're asking about, but I do think Intrepid will get enough feedback about "the baddies" in nodes to implement smth along those lines.

When answering questions it is really important to be accurate:

Mayors may also declare foreign citizens of other nodes as enemies of the state.[6][7]

Mayors cannot declare citizens as enemies of the state.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Options
    NiKrNiKr Member
    Jahlon wrote: »
    Mayors cannot declare citizens as enemies of the state.
    Yeah, I should've been more clear about my comment, cause that was exactly what I was talking about.