Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Foot prints?

Sorry if this has been answered already. I'm new here & I don't have access to Alpha testing. I've been watching many trailers about the games development/progress. One thing I've noticed is the lack of player footprints in snow, ripples in water or even the large pathing cyclops prints. Maybe it's just the image quality of the videos I'm watching. I would think this detail would already be a discussion with how detailed the environment is. I hope to see you all in Beta (can't afford the Alpha access) & have a great weekend!

Comments

• Options
    TalentsTalents Member, Intrepid Pack
    Players do create footprints in the snow. Steven also commented that the bigger mobs/bosses in the world will leave footprints behind but it isn't enabled yet (smaller/regular mobs won't leave footprints).

ZHIhHUv.png
    nI17Ea4.png
  • Options
    WesCnEWesCnE Member
    Perfect, TY! I just finished Hogwarts Legacy & the detail of the elemental effects were amazing. The 2 games in that aspect look very similar.
  • Options
    akabearakabear Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I commented on this earlier.. but in same and a bit more detail

The foot prints seemed to face random direction to the player.
    The other players footprints were not visibile in the latest game play.

My thoughts show both or neither.

Age of Conan, there was a tracking skill by some classes. I could cast then track a player last couple of minute footprints..great for stealth vs stealth fighting!