Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What do u think about skills animation?

I'm so sorry but i think u need to improve the skills animation.2023 but animations look like 2010 i'm not a hater.
so if we look at the animation in the black desert there it looks great. In AOC, the animation looks very cheap and looks like it's made of stone. maybe this will change in the future

Comments

• Options
    I actually liked the animations of so far announced classes. But i find mage's skills are kindof slow and rangers skill are less the other classes.
    In the future mage's more skills will be released so will comment again :smile:
  • Options
    tautautautau Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    What do I think about skill animations? I don't think that they are particularly important.
  • Options
    I find the animation skills to be pleasing to my eyes. I don't care for animations that are too flashy like FFXIV or BDO. There's something familiar and comforting about the animations as they are; however, as for the fluidity of the skills---the game is still in Alpha, so the fluidity of the spell casting and movements will come with time. There have been many improvements in that section of the game since they first started sharing gameplay videos.

So as far as what I think about the animation of the skills---I'm happy with them and understand that they'll be further polished as the game development progresses. I look forward to seeing how the skills evolve.
    3az4b166v5je.pngChristian. Family-Friendly. Community-Oriented. Click the banner to learn more.