Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Will there be another cosmetic introduced for pre-order packs before it ends?

KiravosKiravos Member
edited June 2023 in Support & FAQ
I was getting ready to buy my pre-order with the Greyshore Transporters cosmetic, and it had already switched to the Rose Legion, which I'm not a fan of. Will there be another cosmetic introduced before the pre-order packs are discontinued?

Comments

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    They said it would be a few months at least and they would give plenty of announcement so you have some options.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    SomethingWittySomethingWitty Member, Staff, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    Greetings Kiravos!!

If you watch the monthly Livestream or subscribe to the monthly newsletter, we will make it abundantly clear when the pre-order pack changes will occur. Steven's announcement in the May Livestream was just a heads-up that changes are coming.
    customer_support.gif
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi @Kiravos

It looks like the others have answered this already, so I'm closing this thread. If you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.