Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Proper form of (archetype) feedback

RaznohRaznoh Member
edited June 2023 in General Discussion
Hello everyone, happy to be doing my first steps here! :smile:

I wanted to ask what is the most suitable form of archetype feedback that Intrepid is interested in right now. As a veteran MMO player, I was thinking of putting together a more complex, but cohesive and overarching "archetype report" with some ideas, touching on different aspects of an archetype and interaction of that archetype with different game systems.

Is this a welcome form of feedback, or is Intrepid interested mostly in a feedback that is very directed towards a single topic/system? I just want to save us all time ;)

Thank you <3 ,
Raznoh

Comments

• Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited June 2023
    It seems to me that what you are talking about are suggestions, not feedback.

A suggestion is an idea of your own, feedback is your thoughts on Intrepids ideas.

Intrepid are always looking for feedback.

Suggestions are more likely to generate discussion among other posters here, rather than Intrepid paying any attention.
  • Options
    Over the years I have seen many types of feedback on the forums, from long-form essay type feedback on singular systems to "Looks bad" lol. As long as your feedback says what you don't like and what you want to see, I think that is good feedback.
  • Options
    KilionKilion Member
    Welcome to the community.

Generally there are feedback threats done by Vaknar after the showcase livestreams. If you have particular feedback on a specific archetype, you could go back to those and post there.

Otherwise the General Discussion room is definitely a good place to present your thoughts. Having been blessed by Vaknar with praise myself, I can tell you that some editing of your text is highly appreciated to make going through longer posts easy to follow. The posting tool allows for more editing options than are displayed, the most relevant (imo) being underlining and color that'll help structure and highlight. Basically imagine yourself to be a fancy gaming blogger, put in some efforts strcture your thoughts well and you will receive praise and recognition from the Intrepid Gods and a mixed bag of responses from the rest of the community. XD

With that being said: Write away!
    The answer is probably >>> HERE <<<
  • Options
    Hello and welcome!
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/