Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Alpha 2

Trebor0712Trebor0712 Member
edited July 2023 in Support & FAQ
Is Alpha 2 out? According to the latest video, I would assume it is with the Alpha 2 title? If so, when do us Alpha 2 players get in since we paid for it. I paid for it almost 5 years ago.

Comments

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Alpha 2 has no announced date. When it is ready you will receive an email letting you know. And it will be all over gaming news. You may also want to update or check your account. Since this is a fresh account that joined yesterday at the time of this posting, you are not showing any packages attached to your current email. Remember to use whatever original email you used during Kickstarter if that is when you bought. Make sure that Intrepid is not going to a spam folder, all the normal stuff. The title on the latest video shows you what the Freeholds in A2 are looking like for progress. Not that A2 is ongoing.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    SomethingWittySomethingWitty Member, Staff, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    Greetings Trebor0712

As unknownsystemerror mentioned, we have not yet started our Alpha Two testing phase. Once we have a date to announce, it will be posted on all of our socials. So be sure to follow us in all the places and keep watching the monthly Livestream.

https://support.ashesofcreation.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033777814-How-can-I-keep-up-with-the-latest-news-

Closing this thread. Feel free to reach out again if you have any other questions.
    customer_support.gif
This discussion has been closed.