Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Suggested PC for AOC

I have seen the minimum requirements section and the suggested. Any feedback from people who have played on what kind of system runs smoothly with the UE5? I am up for a new PC as mine is about 5 years old. Just wanted to get some Feedback for a new PC that won't break the bank too much.

Comments

• Options
    KingDDDKingDDD Member
    edited July 2023
    I'm in the same boat as you. Raptor lake is set to release this year and AMD just released the 7 series. Alpha 2 is 8-16 months away, so there's no reason to specifically upgrade right now if the game you're upgrading for is Ashes.

For reference im running a 2600x and a 2060.
  • Options
    the version of ue doesn't determine what kind of pc you need to have.
  • Options
    CROW3CROW3 Member
    I'd wait until the year Ashes launches.
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    I'm in the same boat. I have a gaming PC that is about 3 years old now. Once AOC is ready to release, I will most def upgrade. But I wouldn't worry about that now. Maybe take advantage of black friday/cyber monday next year (2024) as I expect release to be Q1 of 2025.
    m6jque7ofxxf.gif
  • Options
    Haha, mine is 11 years old, and I'm expecting to be ok.

Just wait. We're nowhere near release, and you'll want a shiny one for launch.
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/