Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Clarification about the referral program

JohnnyHazzJohnnyHazz Member
edited July 2023 in Support & FAQ
Does the referral program work for purchasing early access packs? (i.e. if my referral buys one of the packs, will I get anything for it?)
The answer seems obvious: yes, but I decided to clarify just in case :)

p.s. Searching the forum turned up too many results, I honestly tried to find it :dizzy:

Comments

• Options
    NuubNuub Member
    The wiki says "Players who refer and invite new players can receive 15% of their account purchases back as Intrepid Bucks" (https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Referral_program), but I saw no indication of an account I referred having applied any type of credit to my account.
  • Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    They have spoke to this in the past. All that data is being tracked by them and when it is relevant you will see the credits and available balance. You will not see individual referrals and how much they have spent due to privacy concerns and other.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    They have spoke to this in the past. All that data is being tracked by them and when it is relevant you will see the credits and available balance. You will not see individual referrals and how much they have spent due to privacy concerns and other.

It is clear that now I will not see any specific data, the concept itself is interesting (does it work?)
    Those. do we know for sure that the referral program is distributed for the purchase of early access kits? (it is understood that specific numbers (how many referrals brought) will be visible after the release of the game)
  • Options
    ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    As others have helpfully mentioned, the referral program tracks all account purchases, including payments for pre-order packs. Hope that clears things up!

Feel free to reach out again if you have any more questions.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.