Upcoming Healing Question

2»

Comments

• Hey, appreciate all of the feedback on the question posed! I think we as the Healing Community need to be more active in these forums. I hope if you guys can take anything away from this post it's that we need to be in these forums discussing what we want from the Healer class. If we aren't in these forums discussing a contentious question like this, how are they ever supposed to hear our opinions? They're going to create a healer with no feedback from the community and our desires. Then, when launch comes, we are going to have an idea in our head that doesn't fit the game.
  • HumblePuffinHumblePuffin Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hey, appreciate all of the feedback on the question posed! I think we as the Healing Community need to be more active in these forums. I hope if you guys can take anything away from this post it's that we need to be in these forums discussing what we want from the Healer class. If we aren't in these forums discussing a contentious question like this, how are they ever supposed to hear our opinions? They're going to create a healer with no feedback from the community and our desires. Then, when launch comes, we are going to have an idea in our head that doesn't fit the game.

I would personally love way more archetype/class conversations in general on these forums. Theory crafting is my fav. Hopefully once a2 is rolling and people have their hands on the updated kits there can be much more interesting class decisions to be had!

Aion had one of my favorite clerics of any game I’ve played. Big heals, good damage, with just enough CC to let you make space to heal yourself up mid fight. It was a fun time. Disc priest from WoW was pretty fun too.

I do think in general it’s safe to assume a pure healing class by themselves will take a bit longer to level.

The bard might get the worst of it to be honest. Super excited for the last 2 class showcases!
  • AbaratAbarat Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited July 2023
    "Fantmx wrote: »
    Templar in EQ2 was the most fun in a group. Would love to see a blend.

I loved the Templar in eq2. reactives are the bomb in pvp too.