Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Personal NPCs Suggestion

Hello everyone!

I wanted to see if people had a similar opinion to me and I wanted to make this as a suggestion to be included if not already.

So I know that in Ashes of Creation you are going to have Tavern NPC's, Guard NPC's etc which can be used in freeholds but I wanted to know / suggest the ability to obtain a personal NPC (or if you have played ESO then a house guest). Perhaps through rare quests that can appear randomly depending on node stages and events around the world of Verra. I think it would just be a nice feature to be able to find a random stranger in need of help in a certain area or something and your brave acts make them want to serve under you, so you then have the option to move them into your personal housing. You can also have many different options for quests or rapport for this kind of thing, helping a certain town with a certain amount of quests to increase reputation with the towns people and specifically choosing a specific person to assist with more than others to increase rapport with them to potentially have them become a personal maid, a friend of the house, a wife or husband etc. the opportunity is endless.

I feel this would be good for immersion and roleplay when it comes to open world houses or even instanced housing when inviting people over just to have someone actively living in the residence, the reason this would be even better for open world housing is obviously to keep your home looking active while you are out adventuring so when adventurers or other players end up passing by then they can see its not just a dormant property unused 90% of the time. They could pose similarly to a wife in Skyrim in terms of they could provide certain buffs from food once per day or you could have different house guests have different abilities but limit how many you can have depending on house size so people would have to pick and choose the best options to have that would benefit them more depending on playstyle when returning to the residence.

Let me know what you all think to this suggestion and let me know if you would add anything to this should this be added into ashes of creation.

I hope I actually posted this in the right place, I am not very good at using forums xD
zdtha4wxk248.gif

Comments

  • DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Anime harems!!
  • NiKrNiKr Member
    OP, just admit that you want a Tulnarian catgirl as your waifu in Ashes. We understand :)
  • VosphaVospha Member
    NiKr wrote: »
    OP, just admit that you want a Tulnarian catgirl as your waifu in Ashes. We understand :)

    Personally I am more of an Elf enjoyer than cat girl, but I am sure there is room for some diversity in my home 😉
    zdtha4wxk248.gif
  • Vospha wrote: »
    NiKr wrote: »
    OP, just admit that you want a Tulnarian catgirl as your waifu in Ashes. We understand :)

    Personally I am more of an Elf enjoyer than cat girl, but I am sure there is room for some diversity in my home 😉

    Get the best of both worlds breed an elf with a Tulnarian catgirl :p
  • Think that's taking Animal Husbandry to a whole new level haha
  • VosphaVospha Member
    Veeshan wrote: »
    Vospha wrote: »
    NiKr wrote: »
    OP, just admit that you want a Tulnarian catgirl as your waifu in Ashes. We understand :)

    Personally I am more of an Elf enjoyer than cat girl, but I am sure there is room for some diversity in my home 😉

    Get the best of both worlds breed an elf with a Tulnarian catgirl :p

    Not a terrible idea 🤣 It is probably gonna set off sus vibes to mention my character was already going to be a Empyrean Elf 👀
    Shabooey wrote: »
    Think that's taking Animal Husbandry to a whole new level haha

    Who knows what mastering animal husbandry will have to offer 😏 hahaha
    zdtha4wxk248.gif
Sign In or Register to comment.