Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Physics in Character creator

lemuletlemulet Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
It was mentionned multiple time that the Character creator's quality wanted to at least be on par with BDO one.

One thing that was missing in the last showcase of the CC was physics on the character when moving the camera. It is one of the things that BDO does very well. You have a lot of physics on the characters, even on the upper legs for some of the classes.

I think it would definetly make Ashes be on par with BDO if they were to have that level of physics on their character's body.

Sorry, couldn't find a video, but anyone who played BDO will know what I'm talking about.
sg3TGu4.png

Comments

• Options
    LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    bro did you seriously just open a thread to ask for boob jiggle in the character creator?
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • Options
    Liniker wrote: »
    bro did you seriously just open a thread to ask for boob jiggle in the character creator?

I was dared to in the discord XD
    sg3TGu4.png
  • Options
    But having dynamism in the character creator is pretty cool. I hope they do add some
    sg3TGu4.png
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    No, this is not an eastern game that fetishizes female characters in-game.
    m6jque7ofxxf.gif
  • Options

This is not about female or male. This is for any race/sex traits. Please keep this thread sfw
    sg3TGu4.png
  • Options
    DolyemDolyem Member
    I'd say just have a running animation you can click on and off. It shouldn't be too hard
    GJjUGHx.gif
  • Options
    RavicusRavicus Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Dolyem wrote: »
    I'd say just have a running animation you can click on and off. It shouldn't be too hard

How about an emote that puts tape over their mouth in game and mutes them haha
    5pc7z05ap5uc.png
  • Options
    lemulet wrote: »
    It was mentionned multiple time that the Character creator's quality wanted to at least be on par with BDO one.

One thing that was missing in the last showcase of the CC was physics on the character when moving the camera. It is one of the things that BDO does very well. You have a lot of physics on the characters, even on the upper legs for some of the classes.

I think it would definetly make Ashes be on par with BDO if they were to have that level of physics on their character's body.

Sorry, couldn't find a video, but anyone who played BDO will know what I'm talking about.

what do you even mean by character physics? im sure characters already have physics..
  • Options
    aphorizemaphorizem Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Liniker wrote: »

Correct.
  • Options
    SolvrynSolvryn Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Well I had to post because I called "No Balls", on Mew. This thread is my fault my Verran kin, please forgive me.

I support realism in the physics engine, not weird anime shit.
  • Options

maybe he just wants realistic dick swinging instead of the boobs :p
  • Options
    LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Depraved wrote: »
    what do you even mean by character physics? im sure characters already have physics..

I'll explain, he wants to be able to click the character, quickly move from left to right to see the 3D boobs jiggling, and that's about it.
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • Options
    i think thats an animation, not physics o.o
  • Options
    DolyemDolyem Member
    After rereading this, you dont need anime physics. But it would be cool to have animations in character creator such as running and fighting to make sure you like how your character looks in movement
    GJjUGHx.gif
  • Options
    I hope for those Kind of Animations too i mean to all realism people.
    It would be realistic to have physics in all parts of the Body. would be poor to have U5 character creator without stuff like this

so yes pls !
    uwu
  • Options
    SolmyrSolmyr Member
    I wouldn't be upset by some subtle secondary motion here and there - as long as it's not like deforming solid breastplates or anything. It just wouldn't be very immersive if my Dunir's beer gut didn't wobble around at least a little bit.
  • Options
    SolvrynSolvryn Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    If they take a variety of people dots them up and record them doing things then are able to replicate those physics in the engine, that level of immersion I definitely can get behind.

I definitely won’t get behind anything else though.