Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Do we have any information about how races could affect classes?

I'll going to the point, I'd like to play as a Dwarf Dunir necromancer when this game comes out, but I'm really sure that Dunir race features will not going to raise the stats for magic classes, probably they'll improve the stats of classes with tank or fighter archetypes. So I do this question because I want to know how bad would be doing a Dunir Necromancer instead of a necro + a race that can improve the stats of a summoner class.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    AzheraeAzherae Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Erdun wrote: »
    I'll going to the point, I'd like to play as a Dwarf Dunir necromancer when this game comes out, but I'm really sure that Dunir race features will not going to raise the stats for magic classes, probably they'll improve the stats of classes with tank or fighter archetypes. So I do this question because I want to know how bad would be doing a Dunir Necromancer instead of a necro + a race that can improve the stats of a summoner class.

Thanks.

We don't know yet.

There's going to be some things, but those things might be somewhat optional. Even that claim has no true basis.
    Sorry, my native language is Erlang.

• Options
    NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Here is the wiki entry on it: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Races#Racial_benefits

It mentions stat growth and racial augments, but things have probably changed since they were announced. So to echo Azherae, we simply don't know yet.
  • Options
    CROW3CROW3 Member
    More dwarves are always a good thing. The beard eliminates the need for additional min/maxing.
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png