Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Asheron's call darktide players

I'm looking for Asheron's call darktide players from guilds like House of sagacious, blood, og, black rose, gen, and merc to start a new guild on AOC. Hit me up.

Comments

• Options
    SweatycupSweatycup Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited August 2023
    I did play with blood but not for very long on Darktide. More a alt server deal to pvp. But that was so so long ago. Did play on winterseb mostly. Might be interested will have to see where i am when AoC releases. Played with Overlord which is a pure hardcore guild in AoC alpha 1. However i play games casually here and don't have time to dedicate my life to a video game. So if that's fine with you, i'd keep a eye out where your at when time comes around. Always happy and nice to see fellow AC players around, we are kinda sparse.
  • Options
    its ya boi!!!!! Seeshomaru, and also BoBo the Cub for a time...
  • Options
    RazelthethirdRazelthethird Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    hey Ac folks :) that was a great game. If you're looking for a good guild to join a good aoc guild check out axiom

https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/41965/na-axiom-pvx-18-alpha-testing-beyond-dedicated-ambitious/p1
    Axiom-Guild-Signature-Template-RAZELTHETHIRD.png