Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

None Forgotten

VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
edited September 2023 in Announcements
1920_-_Voyager_Plus_-_Background.jpg

Traditionally, a dwarf that has passed is cremated in a special funeral forge, the heat of which is used to craft a tool or weapon associated with the dwarf in life. It is said that a bit of the deceased one’s spirit is imbued in the creation. For those rare and few that are honored with entombment in stone within the Dünir’s earthen halls, the Tombwardens keep a reverent and glorified watch.

The None Forgotten cosmetic add-ons will be available in the Ashes of Creation shop from August 9, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific until September 13, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific. Don’t forget that Charms and Good Fortune addons will be removed on August 9, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific when the new cosmetics swap over.

We’d also like to inform our glorious community that the unannounced September Pre-Order Packs will be our final Pre-Order Packs. More information regarding this can be found in the FAQ at the end of this article.

For more information, check out our news post: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2023-08-08-none-forgotten
community_management.gif

Comments

• Options
    Nice! <3
  • Options
    ult042gscwcw.jpg
  • Options
    Love this one!
  • Options
    OsFurOsFur Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited August 2023
    @MargaretKrohn please margaret, tulnar theme dark for september
    Black dragon scale armor ?
    𝐎𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐭𝐮𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐛 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭
  • Options
    BarabBarab Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Dünzenkell Dwarven Thanes of old, In mountains cold and bold, Carved halls of stone, and forged with pure will and mithril steel their Dünzenkell nation, deep within the mountains of Verra home.

Grudges deep and long, In their hearts they belong, For wrongs done to their kin, They’ll never let it go within.

The Dünzenkell mountain halls echo with their song, Of battles fought and wrongs undone, Of treasures lost and foes vanquished, Of oaths sworn and grudges finished.

The Dünzenkell Dwarves are proud and strong, Their beards long and their axes sharp, their hammers high !!! Their hearts full of honor and duty, Their spirits unbreakable and mighty.
    The Dünir Hold Mithril Warhammers,Thanes of the Keelhaul, Dünir scourge of the oceans, Warhammer First Fleet Command of The Dünzenkell Nation, friends to the Dünir Dwarves of the Dünhold.Hammers High!
  • Options
    BalanzBalanz Member
    edited August 2023
    A winner!

Here's hoping for April 2024 Alpha 2.

EDIT: Now the proud Pledger for an Alpha 2 Key.

Flaming Skulls Away!
  • Options
    A great improvement, over the last couple of months' offerings!

Will definitely be picking up some of this stuff.

• Options
    Sick, been waiting to buy the alpha pack for a set I like. Hopefully there's some NDA testing for tryhards like myself soon.
    h2o3wj6hwmhe.gif
  • Options
    Glad to see more armor set's for us Dwarves!
  • Options
    Finally 3 years waiting for this beautiful master piece!
    mgw46izdoo6o.png
  • Options
    Been waiting for dwarves!
  • Options
    MUCH better
    GJjUGHx.gif
  • Options
    The skins are amazing, but it is the lore that comes with them. So awesome.
  • Options
    pyrealpyreal Member, Warrior of Old
    Very nice!
  • Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    That moment you walk out from the gateway to see thousands of floating flame Head pets.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    Johnwest2Johnwest2 Member
    edited August 2023
    @MargaretKrohn is possible for next theme "the secret order of the ancients", dragon skin outfit, freehod dragon god head with horns, caravan would have to see a bone carcass pulled by a black dragon, or an all black boat with a dragon on its bow, the accessory, say an amulet of fire the famillier, a little goblin with criniere, and the dragon mount t3- t2
  • Options
    bounty hunter steam punk theme
    long coat, black cowboy hat
    war horse
    compound bow or small cannon
    please make us something fun and original
  • Options
    just to be clear the next package will be the last opportunity to get alpha access?
  • Options
    I don't play dwarves so I don't really dig the armor set. That might just be me though I'm a rogue main so I like leathers more. I like the mount though it looks super cool.
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    inHell wrote: »
    just to be clear the next package will be the last opportunity to get alpha access?

The next pack will be the last available with alpha access unless they decide to reopen sales at a later date during testing, yes.
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    Is there a thread on what the next cosmetic pack might be (they have hinted spooky, which many think will be Halloween theme, which is not really interesting to me). I am keen on Dwarves, but really wanted an interesting mount and pet skin, but neither of these do it for me. So hard to make a $375 decision with nothing to go on.
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Vulfr wrote: »
    Is there a thread on what the next cosmetic pack might be (they have hinted spooky, which many think will be Halloween theme, which is not really interesting to me). I am keen on Dwarves, but really wanted an interesting mount and pet skin, but neither of these do it for me. So hard to make a $375 decision with nothing to go on.

@Vulfr they always show the next pack off the day before it's set to be rotated out. So you can see what the new items are and decide whether you want the next pack or the current one before it's removed.
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    Thank you. I really wish I was aware of previous packs, been following for a couple years, but mostly social media, and only recently created my profile. Thanks for the tip, ill have to put the date on my calender.
  • Options
    I'm going to play for Dunir and have already poked add to cart, but I saw that Voyager plus pack now costs almost as much as the average monthly salary due to the difference in exchange rates. :( Sadness
  • Options
    ghettomasterghettomaster Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The Shades Unseen cosmetic from OCTOBER 2, 2019 cosmetic for sure.
  • Options
    Vulfr wrote: »
    Maybe the last pack will have a mount you like..... You can by it....
  • Options
    This one got me! Great work dev team! can't wait to see everybody in game!!! :D
  • Options
    There is no preview for what comes after Sept 13?

• Options
    Raven016 wrote: »
    There is no preview for what comes after Sept 13?

It's usually a couple of days before it goes on sale. Any day, now.

• Options
    AszkalonAszkalon Member
    edited September 2023
    Vaknar wrote: »
    1920_-_Voyager_Plus_-_Background.jpg

On Danger that i look, sound and seem like a complete Shop-Buyer (lol),

i hope that just like in for Example WoW (World of Warcraft) - these amazing looking things that are not available anymore later on as a Pre-Order kind of Purchase and so on,

are later on available in the Shop or so. Simply because they look so amazingly made - saying it took probably kinda a lot of Effort and Time to make them, so that they look so nice.

Wouldn't it be a Shame, if they are in the Game's Files and Data for Years and Years and Y~EARS to come, only for Players to see them on like 0,01% of the Playerbase or something like that,

and they all get to know : " Jeah You don't get to have something like this EVER (lol) because you weren't there Years before when You probably didnt even know about the Game already - and know you know there is awesome Stuff you could have ingame, but you will never get it. "

OOFFF. That would suck. That would suck big time. It would also a bit of a Slap into the Face of whoever makes these.

I understand and am well-aware, that hired Developers, Programmers, etc. - don't even get all the Time to make their own Choices and have their own Way with what they "want" to make,

but this would also suck to make some awesome Models ingame, Armor, Pets, Mounts, etc. - knowing that these get only handed out for like a few Weeks or so : and then nobody can EVER get them again, if he or she hasn't purchased them at a certain point in time.

( Of Course best would be, if one wouldn't even need to use a "Shop" for this - but i know sometimes Developers can't be picky and need a bit of a Side-Money Scource aside from Monthly Subscriptions and so on. )
    a50whcz343yn.png