Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

End of preorder?

Is is august and one more pack in september and no more Alpha packs?
«1

Comments

  • NiKrNiKr Member
    Yep :)
  • BlipBlip Member
    NiKr wrote: »
    Yep :)

    When and where did they say that?
  • Raven016Raven016 Member
    edited August 2023
    Vaknar wrote: »
    We’d also like to inform our glorious community that the unannounced September Pre-Order Packs will be our final Pre-Order Packs. More information regarding this can be found in the FAQ at the end of this article.
    https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/56096/none-forgotten#latest
    https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2023-08-08-none-forgotten
  • THE END OF PREORDER MEANS THE START OF ALPHA >:)
  • Alpha combat mounts! B)
  • VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
    Depraved wrote: »
    THE END OF PREORDER MEANS THE START OF ALPHA >:)

    Just to be clear for people reading this - We did not say this. There has been no announcement on Alpha Two dates at this time <3
    community_management.gif
  • VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
    Raven016 wrote: »
    Vaknar wrote: »
    We’d also like to inform our glorious community that the unannounced September Pre-Order Packs will be our final Pre-Order Packs. More information regarding this can be found in the FAQ at the end of this article.
    https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/56096/none-forgotten#latest
    https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2023-08-08-none-forgotten

    Nice 💪♥
    community_management.gif
  • Depraved wrote: »
    THE END OF PREORDER MEANS THE START OF ALPHA >:)

    i suspect it be early next year, they had that internal testing thing before end of this year which i think will suck up late sept into november then they probaly take a break to a degree for christmas time then they probaly look into A2 first part of next year some point just a guess though, we might some info i guess in september livestream though in regards to their plans since it the last A2 pack.

    it also possible september pack may stay up longer than a month aswell i guess depending on sales for player numbers however the A2 testers will probaly double in the next 2 months i feel since everyone waiting for a date before buying.

  • edited August 2023
    Vaknar wrote: »
    Depraved wrote: »
    THE END OF PREORDER MEANS THE START OF ALPHA >:)

    Just to be clear for people reading this - We did not say this. There has been no announcement on Alpha Two dates at this time <3

    Thanks for crushing our dreams Vaknar :heartbreak:
    m6jque7ofxxf.gif
  • Vaknar wrote: »
    Depraved wrote: »
    THE END OF PREORDER MEANS THE START OF ALPHA >:)

    Just to be clear for people reading this - We did not say this. There has been no announcement on Alpha Two dates at this time <3

    bruh dont kill my vibe T_T

    to be fair, you guys said in the past that packages will end close to a2 release date iirc. :D
    correct me if im wrong.
  • People on this forum are just roleplaying.
    This guy is the best:
    Vaknar wrote: »
    Like: The Community c:
    Dislike:
    The comm...
    Hahaha almost had ya there, didn't I?. ;)
  • LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Depraved wrote: »
    Vaknar wrote: »
    Depraved wrote: »
    THE END OF PREORDER MEANS THE START OF ALPHA >:)

    Just to be clear for people reading this - We did not say this. There has been no announcement on Alpha Two dates at this time <3

    bruh dont kill my vibe T_T

    to be fair, you guys said in the past that packages will end close to a2 release date iirc. :D
    correct me if im wrong.

    Alpha 1 packs first ended in 2018, 2 years before spot testing lol

    theres no reasonable assumption to be made that A2 packs ending = A2 must be close, just copium
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • Liniker wrote: »
    Depraved wrote: »
    Vaknar wrote: »
    Depraved wrote: »
    THE END OF PREORDER MEANS THE START OF ALPHA >:)

    Just to be clear for people reading this - We did not say this. There has been no announcement on Alpha Two dates at this time <3

    bruh dont kill my vibe T_T

    to be fair, you guys said in the past that packages will end close to a2 release date iirc. :D
    correct me if im wrong.

    Alpha 1 packs first ended in 2018, 2 years before spot testing lol

    theres no reasonable assumption to be made that A2 packs ending = A2 must be close, just copium

    Good to know :D
  • Liniker wrote: »
    Depraved wrote: »
    Vaknar wrote: »
    Depraved wrote: »
    THE END OF PREORDER MEANS THE START OF ALPHA >:)

    Just to be clear for people reading this - We did not say this. There has been no announcement on Alpha Two dates at this time <3

    bruh dont kill my vibe T_T

    to be fair, you guys said in the past that packages will end close to a2 release date iirc. :D
    correct me if im wrong.

    Alpha 1 packs first ended in 2018, 2 years before spot testing lol

    theres no reasonable assumption to be made that A2 packs ending = A2 must be close, just copium

    dont kill my vibeeeeee
  • LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited August 2023
    Depraved wrote: »

    dont kill my vibeeeeee

    ahaha I'm sorry bro, I'm with you A2 dropping in December let's go!
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • yasssssssss
  • Depraved wrote: »
    THE END OF PREORDER MEANS THE START OF ALPHA >:)

    One can hope
  • Im curious to see if the September pack will only run for 1 month or if it will be available until next year.
  • Hutchy1989 wrote: »
    Im curious to see if the September pack will only run for 1 month or if it will be available until next year.
    New cosmetics could come every month. Just access to Alpha 2 will stop being sold because they don't need 2 test servers to test the game. And one is estimated to be full enough, at least for a while.
  • LineagerLineager Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Liniker wrote: »
    Depraved wrote: »
    Vaknar wrote: »
    Depraved wrote: »
    THE END OF PREORDER MEANS THE START OF ALPHA >:)

    Just to be clear for people reading this - We did not say this. There has been no announcement on Alpha Two dates at this time <3

    bruh dont kill my vibe T_T

    to be fair, you guys said in the past that packages will end close to a2 release date iirc. :D
    correct me if im wrong.

    Alpha 1 packs first ended in 2018, 2 years before spot testing lol

    theres no reasonable assumption to be made that A2 packs ending = A2 must be close, just copium


    You are wrong. I know people who bought a packages month before the start of Alpha 1, when there was still a period of pre-alpha. It seems even during Alpha-1 packages were sold.
  • LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Lineager wrote: »
    You are wrong. I know people who bought a packages month before the start of Alpha 1, when there was still a period of pre-alpha. It seems even during Alpha-1 packages were sold.

    @Lineager did you missed the "first ended" part of what I said? make sure you are factually correct before you try to correct someone

    the A1 pack sales first ended in 2018, but due to the low amount of testers, they reopened sales later in 2021 after A1 spot testing was already going for months
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • LineagerLineager Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Liniker wrote: »
    Lineager wrote: »
    You are wrong. I know people who bought a packages month before the start of Alpha 1, when there was still a period of pre-alpha. It seems even during Alpha-1 packages were sold.

    @Lineager did you missed the "first ended" part of what I said? make sure you are factually correct before you try to correct someone

    the A1 pack sales first ended in 2018, but due to the low amount of testers, they reopened sales later in 2021 after A1 spot testing was already going for months


    Boy, I see your post where there is no mention that they were re-added in 2021. You only mention that they were removed in 2018.
  • LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited August 2023
    Lineager wrote: »
    Boy, I see your post where there is no mention that they were re-added in 2021. You only mention that they were removed in 2018.

    @Lineager "boy" just take the L and move on, the context was this is the FIRST time they are removing the A2 packs, so I made a parallel with the FIRST TIME they removed the A1 packs back in 2018 to say just because they are removing it now for the first time doesn't mean A2 is close,

    reopening sales for A1 or A2 is irrelevant, we already know they might reopen for A2 like they did with A1, not the point.
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • AbaratAbarat Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited August 2023
    Hutchy1989 wrote: »
    Im curious to see if the September pack will only run for 1 month or if it will be available until next year.



    Why? what would it mean to you if each of those outcomes were real?
  • LineagerLineager Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Liniker wrote: »
    Lineager wrote: »
    Boy, I see your post where there is no mention that they were re-added in 2021. You only mention that they were removed in 2018.

    @Lineager "boy" just take the L and move on, the context was this is the FIRST time they are removing the A2 packs, so I made a parallel with the FIRST TIME they removed the A1 packs back in 2018 to say just because they are removing it now for the first time doesn't mean A2 is close,

    reopening sales for A1 or A2 is irrelevant, we already know they might reopen for A2 like they did with A1, not the point.

    Amigo, If you are an adult and you are burning here that someone has corrected you, you need to change something in your life.
  • ComplainComplain Member, Founder
  • NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited August 2023
    Lineager wrote: »
    Liniker wrote: »
    Lineager wrote: »
    Boy, I see your post where there is no mention that they were re-added in 2021. You only mention that they were removed in 2018.

    Lineager "boy" just take the L and move on, the context was this is the FIRST time they are removing the A2 packs, so I made a parallel with the FIRST TIME they removed the A1 packs back in 2018 to say just because they are removing it now for the first time doesn't mean A2 is close,

    reopening sales for A1 or A2 is irrelevant, we already know they might reopen for A2 like they did with A1, not the point.

    Amigo, If you are an adult and you are burning here that someone has corrected you, you need to change something in your life.

    Liniker is not an adult.

    But he is right here. You may note that in the post of his that you questioned, he specifically said alpha 1 packs *first* ended - saying first ended would imply that they ended a second time, and we are coming up to the first end of alpha 2 sales.
  • LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited August 2023
    Lineager wrote: »
    Amigo, If you are an adult and you are burning here that someone has corrected you, you need to change something in your life.

    ahah chill man, you are the one mad because you got called out, next time just check the wiki and its all good, not that deep
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited August 2023
    Noaani wrote: »
    Liniker is not an adult.

    If I was a kid, it would be even more embarrassing for every time I called you out your nonsense,

    like when you said an embedded video isn't part of a page, or that your "guild" would dominate a server lol
    Noaani wrote: »
    But he is right here.

    wow, you are actually also right here, must be a first <3
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    Liniker wrote: »
    Noaani wrote: »
    Liniker is not an adult.

    If I was a kid
    In the same way Lineager was wrong in regards to what they said about you, you are wrong here.

    I said you were not an adult. I did not say you were a kid.
Sign In or Register to comment.