Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Office Hours: Cleric Archetype - Tuesday, August 22, 2023 at 4PM PT
Office Hours is an opportunity to join in on player discussions about topics Intrepid Studios is actively collecting feedback on. Join @Roshen and @Vaknar over in the Ashes of Creation Discord for a voice chat during our next Community Office Hours on Tuesday, August 22, 2023 at 4PM PT (Convert to your local time). This event should last about one hour.
This is not a Q&A session. For this session, we will be using Discord Stage. Every 8 minutes, we’ll be bringing up small groups of players to participate in one of the discussion prompts on this topic.
The main topic of discussion for this Office Hours will be the Cleric archetype. This is based on what we shared during the July 2023 Development Update Livestream.
In this session, we’ll break each of the 8 minute segments up to focus on one of these conversations:
- General Cleric Archetype Discussion - Based on what you saw regarding the Cleric kit during the July livestream, what are you excited about, and what concerns do you have?
- Specific Use vs Versatile Use Abilities - Do you prefer it when spells and abilities have specific uses, or do you like it better when they have multiple functions?
- Cleric Movement While Casting - How do you feel about being able to move while casting spells? Do you like the agency given to you, or does it feel unnatural?
- Held Abilities - How do you feel about held abilities (abilities you hold down or charge up) in a healer kit?
- Cleric Class Fantasy - ‘Class fantasy’ is defined as your expectations and perception for what an archetype should look, feel, and play like. With that said, what makes a Cleric feel like a Cleric to you?
Thanks again! We look forward to chatting with you all soon!
NOTE: This thread is for conversations about the Office Hours program. If you have Cleric feedback, please share it in the forum thread here.