Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Getting Into AoC

yiirbayiirba Member
edited August 2023 in General Discussion
I just found out about this game so I just need some clarification if anyone would be so kind... If I want to possibly gain access to the testing phases of this game, all I would need to do is purchase a pre-order pack?

Comments

• Options
    FantmxFantmx Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yes
  • Options
    Fantmx wrote: »
    Yes[/quote

Thanks. is Alpha 2 still upcoming or are they onto beta's?
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited August 2023
    yiirba wrote: »
    Fantmx wrote: »
    Yes[/quote

Thanks. is Alpha 2 still upcoming or are they onto beta's?

Alpha 2 is the next stage of testing.
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    keep in mind the next pack coming out in september will be the last with Alpha 2 access, they havent stated how long it will run for though( it will run until at least oct 10 but after that its guess work how much longer for until they clarify )
    https://ashesofcreation.com/shop
  • Options
    Yes you need a pre order pack. Now after purchasing you will get an email when their servers are online for testing. As of right now no testing is happening for those who buy a key today. So do not buy today with the thought you can log in and test tomorrow. Alpha 2 is the next testing phase on the list. So to participate in alpha 2 you will need to purchase an alpha 2 key.