Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

possible summons mayhaps?

im simply curious if it will be or at least in the post launch future could be made possible to make and summon like some steam automaton minions making it so you could even spend all your time say being a blacksmith and through perhaps becoming an enchanter gain the possible passive known as something like 'arcane blacksmith' and let you make enchanted steam machines and yes, most of ya probably already can tell im mainly thinking of the dwemer automatons from TES but honestly i love the idea of a blacksmith skilled in creating enchanted machines and i just love the concept and already have it as my main in eso and even spent all my time making mod lists in skyrim having made a dwemer artificer a possible and really fun build :D

Comments

• Options
    hell also if i remember, the enchanter build LITERALLY is a mix of summoner main plus bard secondary so its almost like being a literal tonal architect XD
  • Options
    BeOwningUBeOwningU Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Agreed, the dwemer were amazing in TES. Definitely could be something added as a expansion in the future. If anyone could pull that concept off well visually from what we've seen so far in development and art style, IS could
    kzlop9coy4kh.png
  • Options
    There are means of fast travel planned for advanced scientific nodes:

https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Fast_travel#Scientific_node_superpower
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • Options
    I think the combat pets would allow for such creatures to exist but it might be worth noting that counter to the summoned pets from Summoners, they will not add battle power to a character.

Apart from that this would definitely be a fun addition to the array of combat pets and add some more depth to the artisan options of smiths and vehicle producers.
    The answer is probably >>> HERE <<<