Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Gifting

CptPagarCptPagar Member
edited August 2023 in Support & FAQ
I have two friends I would like to purchase and surprise them with the entire Voyager Pre-Order Package and I don't see a way I can do that. Is there a part of the website I'm missing or do I need internal intervention to surprise them with it? And if internal intervention is required, is it possible?

Comments

• Options
    You have to setup the accounts, make the purchases, then give them the account info; There is no way to gift anything to another account.

It's a needed arrangement, as allowing "gifting" is essentially first step in establishing real-money transactions (and some would argue P2W).

• Options
    SomethingWittySomethingWitty Member, Staff, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    Greetings CptPagar,

GIfting purchased items from the Ashes of Creation shop is not supported. If this is a feature you would like to see implemented in the future, please post a suggestion in the General Discussion forum.

I am closing this post. Feel free to create a new post if you have any other questions.
    customer_support.gif
This discussion has been closed.