Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Will be secret quest that can be like secret class advancement or change so like help old lady get

SnowangelSnowangel Member
edited September 2023 in General Discussion
You get Devine priest class and have better healing different skills like that and like only 1/10/100 people can have that mythical class my 2 question is would there be a in game streaming system so people could stream the game inside the game so the see the character setting changeable and would selling equipment for in game money be allowed cause I would love to make a living while streaming this game as of now I’m broke with 0 moneys so il save for the game so I’m I got most of this from a book called the game that I came from give it a read ashes will benefit from talking some ideas from this book

Comments

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    They have commented in the past that there will be no hidden class mechanics or secret mythical class unlocks.

They plan on people to use the many available streaming services that are out there rather than developing their own.

There is almost no "bound" gear planned for Ashes. So feel free to sell as you like. RMT is account actionable, so don't be trying to make irl money and you'll be fine. But in game currency, knock yourself out.

So far they have no announced plans to take ideas from manga. They have their own IP that they have developed for Ashes and doubt they would be looking for outside inspiration.

Have fun.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg