Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Old Foam Crafts

I was encouraged to drop these in the forums (@VlhadusGaming) after trying to get them in the #FanFriday in the past. So here's to trying again. Currently working on crafting a weapon of Carphin as well. Can't wait for A2 so I can see more of these designs to work with.

IG: PawketsArt
Twitch: PawketsArt

9el1casu1rmd.jpg
xr2c3rv3fnm5.png

Comments

• Options
    I've made a foam costume hat before, and man, it's waaay more difficult than people think!! Very solid work my friend! I highly enjoy the weathered and natural look of both items!! Is there anything else you wanna make (besides for the Carphin weapon)? B) Would love to see more!
  • Options
    FantmxFantmx Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Pretty fing cool
  • Options
    WuqingYe wrote: »
    I've made a foam costume hat before, and man, it's waaay more difficult than people think!! Very solid work my friend! I highly enjoy the weathered and natural look of both items!! Is there anything else you wanna make (besides for the Carphin weapon)? B) Would love to see more!

I don't like to keep spending my own money on making props and prefer to get commissions before starting new projects. I tend to build 1 big/good item per year so I can encourage my students to do their artwork as well. But seeing that bone armor in the last pack... I kind of want to build the entire armor and helm. Looks sick. I haven't taken on anything that extensive yet though.
  • Options
    Pawkets wrote: »
    I don't like to keep spending my own money on making props and prefer to get commissions before starting new projects. I tend to build 1 big/good item per year so I can encourage my students to do their artwork as well. But seeing that bone armor in the last pack... I kind of want to build the entire armor and helm. Looks sick. I haven't taken on anything that extensive yet though.

I hear ya - full sets of armor take a lot of time and money to make! It would look really amazing as a display piece (when not wearing at a convention or something) :-D Plus, you could use that as a portfolio piece to attract future commissioners! Either way, whenever you do make something else within the vast world of art, please share with us! It's always fun to see others creativeness here B-)

• Options
    DiuraDiura Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    !!!! This is so cool! Great job!
    8st3lhnx21to.png