Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

PvP footage

I’ve seen like 2 videos both of a mage. Is there any other good PvP footage out there to watch or is it just too early at this point?

Comments

• Options
    VyrilVyril Member
    edited September 2023
    A2 doesn't have anything. While A1 does have videos, its just not really the same game anymore.
  • Options
    AzheraeAzherae Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I'll check my group's archives, but you should assume that if you don't consider Siege Testing footage to be useful, there won't be very much of anything.

And the game has changed since nearly all of it, so it's probably not even worth looking up, so I'll ask that you confirm if you really have some reason for me to go find 'old combat'.
    Sorry, my native language is Erlang.

• Options
    George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    "Archives"
  • Options
    AzheraeAzherae Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    "Archives"

I'm glad to use whatever word normal people use for 'catalogued information or metadata on videos that can probably only be accessed by pulling them out of your Glacier storage'.

Just lemme know what it is, because in my circles, 'archives' is the normal word.
    Sorry, my native language is Erlang.

• Options
    It feels as if George is getting angrier by the day. Really hope everything's ok in his life :)
  • Options
    Rebutko wrote: »
    I’ve seen like 2 videos both of a mage. Is there any other good PvP footage out there to watch or is it just too early at this point?

you can find Alpha 1 content on youtube but yeah as somone mention above its basicly a different game from Alpha 1 in many regards
    So not realy any relevant pvp videos for the game currently shal get alot when alpha 2 happens but we dont know when that is appart from "soon" lol