Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Limited time past pre-orders

PassThyButterPassThyButter Member
edited September 2023 in General Discussion
I Think it would be cool if you did a limited time rotation of all past pre-orders in full on the build up to Alpha 2, as I will miss out on the current None Forgotten Voyager Plus Pre-order Package, due to not getting paid in time for it, and I much prefer the look of the dwarven theme as it suits the class a race I would likely be using in game than the upcoming undead / necro theme.

Comments

• Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    I Think it would be cool if you did a limited time rotation of all past pre-orders

No, they shouldn't do that.

The reason they shouldn't do it is because they said they won't.

Intrepid sticking to their word is more important than a cosmetic costume.
  • Options
    KilionKilion Member
    edited September 2023
    Taking into account that the earliest buyers basically bought a cat in a sack with the reputation of being filled with plague rats, the exclusivity of earlier packs should be maintained. And by the same logic the limited sales of other packs should stay that - limited and gone after. Basically starting a rerun of all old skins would defeat the purpose of limiting them the first time as frustrating as that may be for you. Also keep in mind that these skins aren't the best looking gear according to Intrepids plan and that the skin shop is not meant to be the primary source to access a certain look. There is a good chance you will be able to obtain something similar ingame.
    The answer is probably >>> HERE <<<
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I Think it would be cool if you did a limited time rotation of all past pre-orders in full on the build up to Alpha 2, as I will miss out on the current None Forgotten Voyager Plus Pre-order Package, due to not getting paid in time for it, and I much prefer the look of the dwarven theme as it suits the class a race I would likely be using in game than the upcoming undead / necro theme.

0hsun7d8x30m.png
    You've had 6 years to buy a pack, that you missed the one that you think suits you more is on you. It's not the responsibility of intrepid to fulfil your class fantasy.

Exclusive packs will remain exclusive.
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    no
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • Options
    AdelissaAdelissa Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited September 2023
    Nope, they said they wouldn't so they won't. As much as I'd love to have one of the darker October packs, I missed my opportunity and have the desert armor pack with a weird looking giraffe. I'm content with that as I believe it's more important for Intrepid to keep to their word than appease a larger audience.
    Adelissa | Guild Master | Heathen Lords
    avlegukgqhk0.png
  • Options
    No mo’ FOMO. 🤔
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • Options
    CROW3 wrote: »
    No mo’ FOMO. 🤔

I hope so