Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Ultrawide screen - Move anything in the UI ?

Hello,

I've seen that ultrawide screen will be supported by the game. But do we know if the UI will be fully customizable, i.e be able to move any window (mini-map, party, menus, ...) from the UI ?

One of the biggest problem with games on ultra-wide screen is that the UI is not adapted. When you have to look on the bottom left to see the chat then on the top right to see the mini-map, it's a pain (literally, in the neck) when it's so far away...

It would also be good to be able to have preset, in case we need to switch from full screen to windowed mode (node siege requiring big performances etc)

Comments

• Options
    TaerrikTaerrik Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Going along with this UI and screens discussion. It would also be nice to have multi-monitor support.

Let me pop out the minimap or inventory or menu type screens from the game which is running in full screen borderless windowed mode, to the other monitor.

And also hopefully do that without a drop in performance.
  • Options
    Taerrik wrote: »
    Going along with this UI and screens discussion. It would also be nice to have multi-monitor support.

Let me pop out the minimap or inventory or menu type screens from the game which is running in full screen borderless windowed mode, to the other monitor.

THIS! I have dual monitor. I would love to de-clutter my main screen and keep inventory, quest objectives, map open on my second screen
    m6jque7ofxxf.gif
  • Options
    3Earthling33Earthling3 Member
    edited September 2023
    Taerrik wrote: »

I would buy a second monitor if this was supported.