Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Pre-Order Pack

DeodenDeoden Member
edited September 2023 in Support & FAQ
Hello, looking forward to your game! And the question is, if I buy "Pre-Order Pack" for 75$, will the regional price be applied to me in the future, I am from Ukraine. It's about the Pre-Order Pack that will be available for sale today.

Earlier I got information that it is planned to take into account regional prices.

Comments

• Options
    DeodenDeoden Member
    edited September 2023
    Used a translator, there may be "crooked" sentences, I apologize. If anything, I realize that there is no regional pricing to this "Pre-Order Pack", I'm asking about the subscription fee in the future.
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Deoden wrote: »
    Used a translator, there may be "crooked" sentences, I apologize. If anything, I realize that there is no regional pricing to this "Pre-Order Pack", I'm asking about the subscription fee in the future.

Right now we don't know where exactly the regional pricing will apply too. It'll be finalised closer to launch I'm sure as they evaluate currencies and the amount of potential customers for the region as those with "harmonised" pricing will be locked to a separate server (so for example Ukraine and Turkish players may get regional pricing and their own server but they won't be able to play with the wider European community.)
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    SomethingWittySomethingWitty Member, Staff, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    Greeting Deoden,

At this time there are no plans to apply any sort of regional pricing structure to pre-order, Kickstarter, or pre-purchase packages. Since there are no plans for an Ashes of Creation box cost, the intent for regional pricing will be a harmonized pricing structure for the monthly subscription rate, applied to specific region-locked servers based on the consumer price index of those regions.

I am locking this thread. Please feel free to create a new post if you have any other questions.
    customer_support.gif
This discussion has been closed.