Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Paid $375 for alpha 2. 3years later hype is gone... Hello frustration and anger.

StovesStoves Member
edited September 2023 in General Discussion
You forum webpage needs to be outdate. When I look for info on alpha 2 it sends me to link and in this link the promise of information sends me back. Same with the forum. In the past I asked question on discord and got muted for asking questions in the wrong channel even thought that was the ASK QUESTIONS channel. The whole experience trying to get information is frustrating its like you guys are embarrassed not doing the right thing and managing players expectation.

I paid $375 for this game they excitement I once had is now pure anger and frustration

Where can I find info on ALPHA 2 spot testing or anythiing that I can access with a alpha 2 key?

Comments

• Options
    AzheraeAzherae Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    There is currently not anything you can access with an Alpha 2 key.

There will not be anything soon.
    Sorry, my native language is Erlang.

• Options
    Stoves wrote: »
    You forum webpage needs to be outdate. When I look for info on alpha 2 it sends me to link and in this link the promise of information sends me back. Same with the forum. In the past I asked question on discord and got muted for asking questions in the wrong channel even thought that was the ASK QUESTIONS channel. The whole experience trying to get information is frustrating its like you guys are embarrassed not doing the right thing and managing players expectation.

I paid $375 for this game they excitement I once had is now pure anger and frustration

Where can I find info on ALPHA 2 spot testing or anythiing that I can access with a alpha 2 key?

on the website when its published 8D

we r all waiting for a2
  • Options
    Azherae wrote: »

Greetings Alpha 1 key holder. I'm happy for you brother, when did you start playing this game and how it goes so far? Of course there isnt anything I can access otherwise i would be playing right now. I dont think you understood me please allow me to try again:

Where can I find information about alpha 2 schedule, context for spot testing, future fundraising opportun, etc?
  • Options
    StovesStoves Member
    edited September 2023
    i dont get it? why did u post the same useless link twice?
    Are u frustrated 2 brother?
  • Options
    George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    You didnt pay for shit.
    There is no game yet, you support the development. Nobody owes you shit.

Mmos take time and we had the fucking covid lockdowns. This isnt your steam early access games.

Learn to read before you part with your money. Now get out of here.
  • Options
    Mag7spyMag7spy Member
    edited September 2023
    i dont get it? why did u post the same useless link twice?
    Are u frustrated 2 brother?

Im on the hype train for this game :)
  • Options

1. Yes i did pay for it. Do u need a screenshoot?
    2. There is a game already. Some of my friends been playing on and off for a long time alredy. Its not complete of course but a game like this will never be.
    3. Did I say anyone owes me shit? Am I demanding access? No dude In just want transparency as to when they think things will be done.
    4. Covid lockdown... Yeah turns out people are more productive at home so if anything it moved the schedule along.
    5. You add nothing to this conversation. Dont u have goals and things u wish to accomplish? Come back to me and if there's somwthing I can do for u i will brother.
    6. Quit smoking dehydrated poop.
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited September 2023
    There is a game already. Some of my friends been playing on and off for a long time alredy.
    No they haven't.

It's been about 2 years since the last alpha test.

As to you wanting transparency, the info is out there. What you have done is ignore a thing for a while (understandable), and then come back and jumped up and down demanding someone answers your questions rather than looking for the information yourself.

Google "Ashes of creation alpha 2" and read the first result.

Get your own damn answers rather than demanding others answer your questions for you.
  • Options
    Noaani wrote: »
    There is a game already. Some of my friends been playing on and off for a long time alredy.
    No they haven't.

As to you wanting transparency, the info is out there. What you have done is ignore a thing for a while (understandable), and then come back and jumped up and down demanding someone answers your questions rather than looking for the information yourself.

Get your own damn answers rather than demanding others answer your questions for you.

No. I know u know something. Spit it out or else...
  • Options
    You didnt pay for shit. .

9jpang6hph15.png
  • Options
    Depraved wrote: »

on the website when its published 8D

we r all waiting for a2

also discord and twitter. probably wont find info about spot testings as those are done in secret
  • Options
    No they haven't.

No. I know u know something. Spit it out or else...

You're right, I've been holding back. Try this link.
  • Options
    [/quote]also discord and twitter. probably wont find info about spot testings as those are done in secret[/quote]

If i hear something i will share with u. Maybe u do the same? cheers.
  • Options
    DepravedDepraved Member
    edited September 2023
    sure. except about spot testing. nda and all that. im not in, but if i was i wouldnt say
  • Options
    You're right, I've been holding back. Try this link.

danger-will-robinson-lost-in-space.gif
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    daveywaveydaveywavey Member
    edited September 2023

LOL, if anybody hears anything, it will be EVERYWHERE. Once Intrepid are ready for us, they'll message us to let us know. In the meantime, go for a daily jog, maybe take up yoga or something. Sounds like you could do with a chillout. :)
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    AzheraeAzherae Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Azherae wrote: »

Greetings Alpha 1 key holder. I'm happy for you brother, when did you start playing this game and how it goes so far? Of course there isnt anything I can access otherwise i would be playing right now. I dont think you understood me please allow me to try again:

Where can I find information about alpha 2 schedule, context for spot testing, future fundraising opportun, etc?

There's none of that either.

We occasionally get a small bit of teaser information at the end of their monthly LiveStreams to temper expectations.

You're right though, I should have clarified, as an Alpha-1 key holder, there also isn't anything I can access either. Maybe there's some spot testing going on, but I think that anyone who is a part of it, won't be saying that they are.

I don't have any reason to believe there's any spot testing, at the moment.

As for your other question, I got Alpha-1 key shortly before Alpha-1 became available for testing, and I enjoyed helping with the testing at that time.

Since then, nearly everything that I tested at that time, has changed (in the streams they showed us, not referring to anything in game that I could do anything with), so I wouldn't be able to answer about how it goes in that sense.
    Sorry, my native language is Erlang.

• Options
    daveywavey wrote: »

LOL, if anybody hears anything, it will be EVERYWHERE. Once Intrepid are ready for us, they'll message us to let us know. In the meantime, go for a daily jog, maybe take up yoga or something. Sounds like you could do with a chillout. :)

Chillout me? It is you who's taking things too seriously you cant even recognize a joke captain obvious.

Is that your attitude in life bend over spread'em and assume get rekt position? Not me. I refuse to wait for more then 10 years for ALPHA2. 3 years has passed, 7 more to go. In 2030 I;m knocking on their doors.
  • Options
    What you purchased was an Alpha 2 Key with no legal binding for the company to deliver anything at a specific time, only a lot of hopes when they'd be ready. These hopes since then have turned out to be false.
    Currently they HOPE to start the Alpha 2 within the the next 17 months - HOPE, NOT GUARANTEE.

And if your friends actually were playing Ashes, what you should do is not whine here first but get PROOF FROM THEM and take the evidence here.

The spot tests might be happening or not. What we do know is that spot tests have a hierarchy according to which people will be invited to play and that hierarchy say the earlier you purchased the more likely you will be invited.

So either you are lying and are sloppy at doing so or you are so emotional that the actual point you wanted to bring across has been lost - in the latter case, sort your thoughts, calm down and try to explain again. Because if I know one thing for sure, then that you just made a threat against a game developer on a public forum with an account linked to your personal data. Not exactly the move of a mastermind and I wouldn't be surprised if such behavior would get you a strike or some legal consequences.
    The answer is probably >>> HERE <<<
  • Options
    LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    this post is the reason why intrepid should have a mandatory IQ test before people can back the game
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • Options
    Liniker wrote: »
    this post is the reason why intrepid should have a mandatory IQ test before people can back the game

But then we wouldn't have you here.
  • Options
    RymRym Member
    edited September 2023
    Hello Stoves!

Ashes of Creation is currently undergoing heavy development, and at the current pace Alpha 2 will be available sometime in early 2024 unless major issues pop up.

Up until then, if you see anyone playing the game itself, they are under NDA and likely testing very specific things in the game (not actually playing the game the way you'd think).

Outside of waiting for the Alpha 2 to be released, there is no other way of accessing the game at this point in time.

You may be interested in knowing about Spot Testing as well, these are special invitations amongst the Alpha testers for specific testing periods testing specific mechanics or parts of the game, again not the type of gameplay you'd like. Spot Testing happens before the Alpha 2 release goes live.

Thanks for your understanding!
    787m8dm96z5g.gif
  • Options
    the natives are indeed getting restless...
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Great post op, pure quality.

braaf1zmsq2c.gif
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    Why not ask customer support?
  • Options
    FantmxFantmx Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    This is a fake account and post. Pretty easy to tell.

Account was created March 2021 and has only made and commented on this post. 9 comments and 12 visits.

Shows a purchase date at the same times as the account creation date yet says he paid three years ago. Unless my math is wrong the account is not three years old. Also obviously does not show his account name since he modified likely an existing pledge that is real to match the time and date.

Also, the language used, verbiage, errors, pace, style, that all changes from the original post to the follow up posts.
  • Options
    there a decent chance that devs internal timeframe is aimed at late jan/early feb for A2 since the last cosmetic pack goes to the 17th of january which is a very specific number which is also a wednsday (Typicaly the time devs tend to release thing fairly often cause it gives them a couple working days to address things). of course no exact date however since you wont get that until steven can garantee there no delay.

Either that or we will get an alpha 2 date on december livestream which gives people a couple weeks to buy in who waiting for a date before purchasing.

there also p[lanned PI/internal testing aimed for end of this year some point which would also usualy be done before opening things to the public.

So there a decent chance were looking at jan/feb for A2 assuming they dont get pushed back with hurdles leading up to it.
  • Options
    LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    But then we wouldn't have you here.

lol It's funny to hear from you, I was just reading this in another thread;

Nibbler wrote: »
    Hi all
    what is the current state for dps meter in the game or still discussed?

Intrepid say no.

I say yes.

I will win.

ahahaha I've said this before, I recommend you turning off your PC and looking for psychiatric help my friend :D
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
This discussion has been closed.