Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Character Customizations & Tulnar

I am a big fan of Man'ari Eredar from Wow, and would love to see a Tulnar race that resembles something akin to an Eredar. This could be a Satyr inspired subrace of Tulnar, with hooves, horns, pointed ears, tail. Also the possibility of having red skin would be amazing. I think more customizations for characters is always a good thing. One thing that I've always wanted was more skin color choices in games, such as a deep red skin. Hopefully a proper red skin or perhaps a Satyr Tulnar could be implemented in the game in the future. Anyways thank you for reading and I'm looking forward to playing the game in the future.

Comments

• Options
    You must like the new Update then. ;) but enough of WoW for now,

i would also love if we could make our very cool, kinda demon-like, kinda undead-like, kinda "Stereotype" light AND dark Characters, Characteristica, Traits, etc. - for our every Characters.

I am well aware we must accept that this might not be in the Game at first. But who knows ? Rome wasn't build in a single Day : and same as that, i shall never give up Hope that we see some "RRR~EEAALLY" cool either Races, or simple Customisations.

In a Fantasy World, about everything is possible.
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    Yes, I am greatly fond of that update haha. It's my hope to have something like that, or at least have a deep red customization on maybe the orc/wood elf. But you are right, maybe it might be possible later on!