Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Different Races in live videos

Hey, afternoon Ashes Devs and on lookers, this is kind of just a more of a suggestion for future streams, as in the gameplay elements. As much as I love the streams and seeing the world come alive one aspect has been annoying me the most and I get the perspective of the devs, but its also not really an excuse.
I'm talking about the races that are being played in the live runs, humans... everyone in those last 2 events have been humans, but the ones previous had Vek. Myself personally am one of those gamers who just refuses to play a human when other races exist, cooler more rich and in-depth designs than plain, basic humans.
I'm sure you can see what I'm getting at, you have finished Vek models, and finished human models are Armor designs, isn't it time we start seeing more of the races like the Renkai orcs and the Vaelune humans even, just anything other than the basic human solider designs, its honestly starting to make me not like the lives, especially when my own favourite race hasn't even got in game designs from the concept art yet ( speaking of the Tulnar ).
All in really asking is just to have other races in this world other than the boring Kaelar humans, and different starting gears on different races, I'm sure not a single person will see this as a spoiler for the future since it would be just base Armor you see early. So please think this threw, I know I'm not the only person who wants to see more of these awesome designs.
Have a great week Devs
signed ( Tulnar Enthusiast )

Comments

• Options
    yeah... humans suck...
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I think we have not seen a Dünir in-game since Alpha 1.
    I would definitely like to see a size comparison.
    I think we have never seen Niküa.
  • Options
    BarabBarab Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Seeing the new Dünir models would be nice.
    The Dünir Hold Mithril Warhammers,Thanes of the Keelhaul, Dünir scourge of the oceans, Warhammer First Fleet Command of The Dünzenkell Nation, friends to the Dünir Dwarves of the Dünhold.Hammers High!
  • Options
    Would be nice to see more options presented as alpha 2 progresses in relation to racial variations.
    But at the same I could see why they may want to be more reserved about it to reduce competitors from "borrowing" inspiration lets say.