[NA] Genesis | PvX/PVP | Hardcore Focus w/ Casual Chapter | NA East | 200+ A2 | 250+ Total Members

Comments

• FrostyEFrostyE Member
    Excited to be a part of this incredible guild! Through preparation and organization we will succeed where others fail.
    m3fvuk54calo.png
  • eyawnzeyawnz Member
    ya frostyE glad to have you! at the end of the month, we shall be getting the A2 date!!! Time to get my sweaty seat warmed up!!
    Is that YOU?
    ipmj8tsz8jn1.png
  • RyucratRyucrat Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Religiously checking my e-mail daily, praying that the gods that be at Intrepid Studios will grace my inbox with more information to come this month <3
  • eyawnzeyawnz Member
    With 75 A2 members strong! We will be a force too!
    Is that YOU?
    ipmj8tsz8jn1.png
    With over 75 Alpha 2 key holders currently, I'm excited to see how high our numbers get after Alpha 2 keys go on sale! Hopefully they figure out a fair price range! Besides, who needs Beta 1 and 2 when you have Alpha 2 running concurrent with the betas? :D
  • eyawnzeyawnz Member
    get yer alpha if you dint already. I know you do Ryucrat!!! can't wait to play this long awaited alpha!!
    Is that YOU?
    ipmj8tsz8jn1.png
  • eyawnzeyawnz Member
    with over 130 players waiting for the launch of of ashes of creation!! Genesis might be a force to deal with!!
    Is that YOU?
    ipmj8tsz8jn1.png
  • We are nearing 80 A2 members & will absolutely be hitting triple digits for A2 launch, SO SOON!!
    u13dg7kv31c7.png
  • The place to be. It's almost A2 time...
  • TsipherTsipher Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Lots of fun, lots of involvement, great guild for those looking for a community of rowdy individuals that play hard, joke, and talk about Ashes a lot.
  • Zore0Zore0 Member
    As someone who never really wanted to make the leap and commit to joining a guild, I can say the people here have made it a worthwhile decision to do so.
    Great people and a great guild. I'm happy to be here and have the chance to play alongside the Genesis homies.
    Lastly, there is enough sweat here to create an oasis. Prepare yourselves. :)
  • I cherish this guild. It's very laid back and chill up until someone knocks at the door and we all charge out swinging swords, and casting our magic. But yeah, it's a good time.
  • Frosty_EFrosty_E Member
    This is THE guild to be in. I am happy and lucky to be a part of this team!
  • Hey everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to share how incredible our guild is in Ashes of Creation. Whether you're a seasoned MMO veteran or a newcomer, our guild offers a welcoming and supportive community that's perfect for everyone.

Why Our Guild Stands Out:

Strong Community: Our guild is built on a foundation of camaraderie and mutual respect. We have a diverse group of players from all over the world who are always willing to lend a hand, share knowledge, and create lasting friendships. Whether it's helping with quests, crafting, or just hanging out in voice chat, you'll always find someone ready to join you.

Organized Events:
    We regularly host a variety of events, from PvE raids and dungeon runs to PvP battles and crafting sessions. Our dedicated event coordinators ensure there's always something exciting happening, and everyone has a chance to participate and have fun.

Experienced Leadership
    : Our leadership team consists of experienced players who have a deep understanding of Ashes of Creation. They are always available to provide guidance, answer questions, and help you navigate the game. Their strategic planning and organization ensure that we tackle even the toughest challenges successfully.

Growth and Progression:
    We are committed to helping our members grow and progress in the game. Whether it's through guild-run training sessions, sharing tips and tricks, or providing resources, we ensure everyone has the opportunity to improve their skills and enjoy the game to its fullest.

Inclusive Atmosphere: We pride ourselves on being an inclusive and respectful guild. Everyone, regardless of their background or play style, is welcome here. We believe that a diverse group makes us stronger and more dynamic.

If you're looking for a guild that values community, teamwork, and fun, look no further! Join us in Ashes of Creation and be part of something truly special. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or want to know more about us.

Looking forward to seeing you in-game!

Best regards,

GoatHelmet
    Genesis Member
  • BalanzBalanz Member
    edited July 16
    Obviously, not in Ashes yet, but I had a great time testing Pax Dei as a member of Genesis, and I am really looking forward to how casuals and hardcores will be supporting each other in Verra.

Kind of reminds me of the Cylons.

We Have a Plan.
  • RaddRadd Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I joined Genesis and finally got laid.
    Thanks Genesis!
  • DracothDracoth Member
    Genesis is the best guild i've ever been in. Even though ashes hasn't started, the community has grown together through playing many games.
    If you want a guild to join for ashes or any other game, this is THE one.
  • Wh1teW0lfWh1teW0lf Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Genesis is an awesome guild gathering the great players to become an army and I'm glad to be a soldier in that army!
    aec4oinva8ut.jpg
  • PallywagzPallywagz Member
    edited July 16
    As soon as I joined Genesis I grew a full beard and I can now pronounce worcestersher.. worcesershire.. worcestershire sauce, and my dad finally told me "good job". Thank you Genesis.
    Balding but not old
  • eyawnzeyawnz Member
    edited July 17
    this is getting super close. NDA testing with alpha 1. half way thru q3 month 1. less then 80 days now!!!! SHOULD THINK ABOUT JOINING A GUILD, I WILL SUGGEST GENESIS!!!!
    Is that YOU?
    ipmj8tsz8jn1.png
  • Not a huge PC guy. But Everyone has been so very helpful making sure I got everything up and running. Always willing to help.. this is a great place to play. Long Live Genesis!
  • Mfcrackers69Mfcrackers69 Member
    edited July 23
    Again Today I had a nice little tech discussion today in discord and actually learned a few things... A great place to be be. Friendly, helpful, and always willing to help.. get on the A2 train with Genesis Today! Apply now!
  • Anyone else excited for this months livestream?? We are hosting a watch party if you wanna chat us up and get a feel for the guild :)

u13dg7kv31c7.png
    edited July 24
    Pauliwrath wrote: »
    Anyone else excited for this months livestream??

WHEN ARE WE NOT EXCITED FOR LIVESTREAMS?!

• DarkvirtueDarkvirtue Member
    edited July 26
    Cannot wait to jump into A2 with the Genesis group. Great community and knowledgeable leadership and members.

Counting down the days.
  • NeriiNerii Member
    Our leader has [REDACTED] fingers, if that doesn’t sell you to the guild I don’t know what will.
  • goathelmet wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to share how incredible our guild is in Ashes of Creation. Whether you're a seasoned MMO veteran or a newcomer, our guild offers a welcoming and supportive community that's perfect for everyone.

Why Our Guild Stands Out:

Strong Community: Our guild is built on a foundation of camaraderie and mutual respect. We have a diverse group of players from all over the world who are always willing to lend a hand, share knowledge, and create lasting friendships. Whether it's helping with quests, crafting, or just hanging out in voice chat, you'll always find someone ready to join you.

Organized Events:
    We regularly host a variety of events, from PvE raids and dungeon runs to PvP battles and crafting sessions. Our dedicated event coordinators ensure there's always something exciting happening, and everyone has a chance to participate and have fun.

Experienced Leadership
    : Our leadership team consists of experienced players who have a deep understanding of Ashes of Creation. They are always available to provide guidance, answer questions, and help you navigate the game. Their strategic planning and organization ensure that we tackle even the toughest challenges successfully.

Growth and Progression:
    We are committed to helping our members grow and progress in the game. Whether it's through guild-run training sessions, sharing tips and tricks, or providing resources, we ensure everyone has the opportunity to improve their skills and enjoy the game to its fullest.

Inclusive Atmosphere: We pride ourselves on being an inclusive and respectful guild. Everyone, regardless of their background or play style, is welcome here. We believe that a diverse group makes us stronger and more dynamic.

If you're looking for a guild that values community, teamwork, and fun, look no further! Join us in Ashes of Creation and be part of something truly special. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or want to know more about us.

Looking forward to seeing you in-game!

Best regards,

GoatHelmet
    Genesis Member

GoatHelmet coming out of the woodwork to earn his name! I couldn't agree more with this assessment.
    lc2bfo15tx78.png
  • PauliwrathPauliwrath Member
    edited July 28
    Only a couple more days til the big announcement!
    u13dg7kv31c7.png
  • Today is the big day! I sure do hope we haven’t flown too close to the sun, cuz the hype in the discord is so real 😆
    u13dg7kv31c7.png
  • RyveRyve Member, Alpha One, Adventurer