Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[Suggestion] What costumes do you dream of for the game?

TeylouneTeyloune Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Hejo,

I thought it could be a fun thread to have, to gauge what everyone would like to see as costumes in the future for their characters to wear.

Personally, I'd love to see some beach-appropriate cosmetics in the future for in-game beach parties - ones that would also be suitable for swimming.

While the Niküa have some fantastic beach appropriate clothing options, not everyone can rock the Niküa style as effortlessly as they do.
It would be nice for everyone else to have some awesome outfits for when they want to hang out with their friends at the beach.

What are your thoughts on this idea?
What costumes do you dream of for the game?

Comments

• Options
    This, but more sleeveless
    8rf2ak0w6t5p.png
  • Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    srfow02d9dez.jpg

Vaelune
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Costumes that are not a combo of purple and green.
  • Options
    nkwpvsd02o57.png
    ehjgmtwnqu17.png
    sf02opt5ns1c.png
    EDym4eg.png
  • Options
    Teyloune wrote: »
    Hejo,

I thought it could be a fun thread to have, to gauge what everyone would like to see as costumes in the future for their characters to wear.

Personally, I'd love to see some beach-appropriate cosmetics in the future for in-game beach parties - ones that would also be suitable for swimming.

While the Niküa have some fantastic beach appropriate clothing options, not everyone can rock the Niküa style as effortlessly as they do.
    It would be nice for everyone else to have some awesome outfits for when they want to hang out with their friends at the beach.

What are your thoughts on this idea?
    What costumes do you dream of for the game?

i want a cute waifu costume ;3

i also want a grim reaper costume ;3
  • Options
    SolvrynSolvryn Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I'd like the ability to actually decorate my weapons and armor. I have never been a fan of chasing after someone else's epic. Rather I want my weapons to grow in legend with me.

So a really good vanity/mog system that allows this but doesn't break the over all setting of the game.

Apex allows you to decorate your weapon to a degree, but I'd like to customize much more, etc.
  • Options
    AzheraeAzherae Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Costumes that are a combo of purple and green.
    Sorry, my native language is Erlang.

• Options
    Quintessential Ranger-y garb.

8am56fqkrbvl.jpeg
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • Options
    DezmerizingDezmerizing Member
    edited October 2023
    Leather armor, scarves and belts! My HeroForge mini here is a good example of how I imagine my falconeer!

i3hc9bzlas1z.png

Including a picture of 4 seasonal py'rai that I made in HF c:

gddt4trw0hkr.png
    lizhctbms6kg.png