Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[Suggestion] Racing Festival and Events

TeylouneTeyloune Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Hejo,

I think it could be really fun if players could race each other across Verra from one flag to another, perhaps during a festival activity. One reward amongst many others for participating in races like this could be a flag item that allows players to set up their own community races for fun or offer prizes.

Additionally, there could even be some instanced races with matchmaking, which could be a cross-server feature with specific racetracks to provide a more curated experience.

Comments

• Options
    aphorizemaphorizem Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited October 2023
    Press X to drift. :p

In all seriousness, beyond wanting races, I would love to see festivals in game with events like racing, sandal throwing and pet fighting during holidays, lore based or not.
  • Options
    Yeah this would make for a great event
  • Options
    I'm exhausted just thinking of the ramifications...
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Could be interesting as a post launch goal especially if seafaring involves directional winds, currents and what not.
    as a launch goal? seems like content over-saturation.

Lots of interesting festivals to accommodate various vessels and mount participation with hopefully a non cheesy implementation.