Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

A case of Kaelar wooden toy Soldiers and the magical yellow Fighter hammer.

124»

Comments

• Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    NiKr wrote: »
    Neurath wrote: »
    Large grinds will require a caravan to carry to Glint. Which gets broadcast to everyone nearby and no corruption for the pvp.
    That's still doable for a guild that benefits from player labor, so they can just protect the glint during travel. Definitely makes things at least a bit harder, but the universality still lets guilds make their profitable runs from anywhere.

Sounds less likely people will be paying taxes and for property with glint if the glint is all owned by the guilds.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    Sounds less likely people will be paying taxes and for property with glint if the glint is all owned by the guilds.
    Yep, the hobo wars shall commence!

This will be a yet another push for people to join guilds in hopes of affording citizenship. Hardcoreness of the game keeps rising with each stream :D
  • Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    NiKr wrote: »
    Yep, the hobo wars shall commence!

This will be a yet another push for people to join guilds in hopes of affording citizenship. Hardcoreness of the game keeps rising with each stream :D

Well. I'm in a Guild. I guess I'll be non independent though...I thought I could farm Glint from low level to high level and strike it lucky...the strange news is there's 6 tiers of Glint and only 5 level brackets of ten levels. Not sure how it will be metered out.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif