Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Cargo in Storage/Inventory

So while watching the caravan video on Tuesday I had a question. It looked as though Steven bought quite a few cargo Items and was only able to put 4 of the items in the caravan and it seems as though the rest were still in his storage/inventory.

If they are still in his inventory, what would stop him from selling that cargo to the node as well as the cargo in his caravan and if he can sell the cargo in his storage/inventory why would you bother with the caravan when you can carry much more cargo in your storage/inventory.

Comments

• Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Steven uses cheats in game demos. Also, in Albion we often use Mounts instead of Caravans because Caravans get nuked in the territories. I suspect Ashes will be the same.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    The storage that he pulled them from was the node storage, not his inventory.

But also yes, as Neura said, Steven has cheats on at almost all times and of multiple types, so he can do a lot of things we won't be able to do.

For example, he had limitless Glint to afford all that cargo :) Wish I had that in-game.
  • Options
    @NiKr Steven would never cheat!!! he's a pure hearted gamer whom thrives off integrity!!!

lol :lol:
  • Options
    yeah... that dev magic is everywhere