Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Node Governance Mayor

Long time player of mmo I worry that if I were a mayor my adventure days would be numbered. As the nodes grow Village, Town, Shire??, City so should the bureaucracy to run the node for example civic works, trade, security, etc. A game with in the game. How the mayor is selected by PVP has a logic flaw. To be the best at PVP to rule works for year one but if a player does well for the node, time away from questing / adventuring, skills will diminish, not to mention healers will never be mayors. The query is do good sword swingers make good logistic people. Being in many clans and guilds I have found that it is not the best players make the best leaders. As with all things think as yin yang. Kind regards, lanternboy . sorry if i posted in wrong place

Comments

• Options
    tautautautau Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Different types of nodes have different methods of selecting mayors. Here is a link to the wiki with a lot of information about mayors and what they do: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Mayors
  • Options
    Thanks for the link. It will be fun to see chaos let loose. Psychology dept. every where will want to study this.