Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Artisan/Market Promotion

ShazerenShazeren Member
edited December 2023 in Community Creations
Selling your Skills:

As the development team makes leaps towards a robust and impressive Artisan system, one question I keep asking myself is; how am I going to promote myself without spamming chat channels and investing my time into working for an exclusive guild or node?

With this post, I want to invite the community and dev team, to contribute to the ideas of self promoting your skills as a player, the concept starts with Artisan Skill; Gathering, Processing and Crafting, but the implications can be nearly limitless.

Shaz's Concept:

Ok, I know that chatting with your local nodes Mayor on how good your products are compared to the next guy goes a long way, but you can only be as vocal as long as you're online, and that's just missed opportunity.

What if we as players could "rent" a poster in the local towns tavern in exchange for node currency that any player could read regardless of your online status.

You can include simple text like what you specialize in, your preferred hours/days, commission agreements, and more.

Summary:

Feel free to post any ideas you have for promoting your skills as a hired sword, a skilled master artisan, or even your candidacy for mayor.

I want to hear from you!

Comments

• Options
    tautautautau Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Taverns and nodes will have bulletin boards where you can post information about your skills to sell, planned hunts, gossip, romantic invitations, etc.

It is discussed about halfway down the page: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Taverns