Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[Suggestion] Option to Rearrange Characters in Character Selection Menu

TeylouneTeyloune Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Hejo!

Could we please have a feature to rearrange the order of characters in the character selection menu?
I've seen this feature in a couple of games, and it was pleasant to have.
I'd like the ability to both drag and drop my characters into my desired order but also have the option for up-down arrows to be clicked on to rearrange the order very easily.
If I can select a character and then, for example, press the up or down arrow keys on the keyboard to rearrange them, that would be nice too.

Here's a visual example from another game (World of Warcraft):
f7nhyrp1qsuk.png

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Yes, would be nice because I may have a certain order for my alts but maybe I want to change it later or flip it around.
    q79i8hmfb0bk.png
  • Options
    this would be useful given how a list can get convoluted after adding and deleting alts
  • Options
    Definitely agree
  • Options
    +1
    Referral Code : 8GTVW547SYDTHE6Nashesofcreation.com/r/8GTVW547SYDTHE6N
  • Options
    xDracxDrac Member
    edited December 2023
    Yes, definitely!
    I also liked the Lineage II approach.
    jpdt4akxv326.png
    As in the selected character being in the forefront (middle) and any other characters you might have being in the background.
    97prmha7u5pa.png
    So you'd always have an overview of all of them, and the last played/selected would be in the forefront (your main I guess). Just food for thought. But if it does end up being character tiles, then I'm definitely hoping we can sort and rearrange them!
  • Options
    NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Yes! Whichever way they are presented, let us have control over the order/placement please.
  • Options
    Yes.