Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

i bought the voyager bundle

now that i've purchesed the voyager bundle that gives you access to future testings how do i start playing the game or do i have to wait for them to give me a key?

Comments

• Options
    I've already explained this to you in the other thread. @Vaknar please merge them, so that any other newcomer sees the response in one place. And obviously your own explanation would be appreciated.
  • Options
    tom-hanks-just-wait.gif
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Your access is tied to your account. So just wait for the email.

vs2imx3p9sv5.gif
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    You cannot play right now, like stated in the Wiki and on the Website, the next playable phase will be Alpha 2 which is scheduled for sometime in 2024 - the quater for will be announced on the next livestream (which is scheduled for the 19th of December).

The servers (and hopefully access to them) will be persistent, so ungoing until the game launches.
    The answer is probably >>> HERE <<<
  • Options
    ...do i have to wait...

Yes, for now everybody is waiting but at the end of this December during the live stream AoC will announce which quarter in 2024 the Alpha 2 testing will begin. For now only select Alpha 1 players (maybe some others) are being invited to spot test, so we have told, but that is an NDA invite.

The email other people are referencing is a notification email only, your AoC account has already been registered with your Alpha access, we only need a download link/launcher when the time comes.

• Options
    You will get an email with info. On this date you will go here to join us for alpha 2.... yada yada yada. Keep an eye on your email. Alpha 2 is coming Q3 of 2024... so expect an email within the next 6-8 months.
  • Options
    TycanTycan Member, Alpha One
    Just in case....

Q3 of 2024 = July, August, and September
    [URL="[/URL]
    [URL="Discord[/URL]
    [url=[img][/img]
  • Options
    Tycan wrote: »
    Just in case....

Q3 of 2024 = July, August, and September

So it's gonna be 30th of september.