Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Will Alpha/Beta count towards our subscription time in the purchased packs?

TricksterTrickster Member
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
As the title says... I bought the 250$ pack, so I should recieve some months to play the game as the game will be on monthly subscription, my question is... Does it starts to count on alpha for only after the release of the game?

Comments

• Options
    AbaratAbarat Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    will anyone be paying a subscription for the alpha 2 or betas?

I think you are good.
  • Options
    Well... If you are buying a pack to play an alpha... And in that same pack says ''you have X months subscription time to play the game''... So that's why I thought would be worth asking about it, because who knows when the game will be released, and some people were commenting that you will be able to play the game from alpha 2 until the release, so it would be some months worth time until the release, no? Would those months really be ''for free?''
  • Options
    FiveNineFiveNine Member
    edited December 2023
    playing in the alpha 2 doesnt use up the 6 month subscription you get from the $250 pack.
    And yes alpha 2 players will be able to play alpha 2 all the way until release
  • Options
    Alphas and Betas are tests for the game. They are not the released game.

So no :)
    [Fortunes Wrath] https://fortuneswrath.com/
    Cleric
    giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632fyppzyr6egwlqfok7dpffkpeteji5hhvcq9kkqbqb&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s
  • Options
    There is no sub fee for the Alpha or betas.
  • Options
    VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
    As others have stated, there currently are no plans to charge a monthly subscription for Alpha Two <3
    community_management.gif
  • Options
    Hah, I think the answer is no... but, this brings up a valid question in mind.

Will the players who contribute the most to the development and improvement of the game by playing the Alpha to the full extent, participating in stress tests, and submitting bugs and feedback receive additional in-game time to play once the game is released?!?

How courteous would Intrepid be for offering us such benefits for our valuable service to make the release a better experience for others?
  • Options
    Trickster wrote: »
    As the title says... I bought the 250$ pack, so I should recieve some months to play the game as the game will be on monthly subscription, my question is... Does it starts to count on alpha for only after the release of the game?

I think this as highly unlikely ... ...

Alpha's and Beta's are there for testing, right ? Not for "playing" in the Sense of playing. Sure, the playful Aspect is there - but our Job there is to watch out for Bugs and/or may or may not give Statement and Suggestions if something should be nerfed, buffed - changed and adapted and so on ... ... ;)
    a50whcz343yn.png