Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Does dodging affect tabs targeting attacks?

Sorry haven't been up to date for a while, but I just found out dodging wont have any form of I-frames; so I'm confused on how exactly dodging holds up to the tab targeting aspect of the game. Even if one dodges/moves out the way of a projectile target attack they'll still be hit right?

Comments

• Options
    234Graph wrote: »
    Sorry haven't been up to date for a while, but I just found out dodging wont have any form of I-frames; so I'm confused on how exactly dodging holds up to the tab targeting aspect of the game. Even if one dodges/moves out the way of a projectile target attack they'll still be hit right?

this is a very good question. attacks will most likely track your movement and stop tracking it the last second, so you could dodge right before the attack hits
  • Options
    I'm assuming so depending on the attack and collision mechanics. If not, the "hybrid" system is dumb and pointless.

The tab targeting is more of a lock-on and/or aim assist for abilities that function that way within the abilities limitations as far as I know.