Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Question

nanfoodlenanfoodle Member, Founder, Kickstarter
I'm an OG backer at the beta level. Think was $100. Is there an upgrade path to Alpha 2 by buying the $150 package? Or do I need to buy the $250 package?

Comments

• Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited December 2023
    nanfoodle wrote: »
    I'm an OG backer at the beta level. Think was $100. Is there an upgrade path to Alpha 2 by buying the $150 package? Or do I need to buy the $250 package?

As a kickstarter backer you can log into the store and it'll show you your upgrade path, you can upgrade your backer tier for the difference of what you've already spent.

Founder tier or above will grant you access to the Alpha 2.
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
  • Options
    NM that worked. 😜 Ty for the help
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    nanfoodle wrote: »
    NM that worked. 😜 Ty for the help
    Glad to see it all worked for you! See you in alpha 2!
    4djezb3qemdr.png
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    CawwCaww Member
    edited December 2023
    As most people know, The final Pre-Order Packs will end on January 17, 2024 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific, however, previous purchasers will still be able to upgrade their package, a few snips from the FAQ:

7. Can I upgrade my Pre-Order Pack after sales for the Pre-Order Packs end?

Yes. You will continue to have the option to upgrade your Pre-Order Pack to a higher-tier package after sales of Pre-Order Packs end. If you upgrade, it will not give you the cosmetic items of the same type (Accessory, Pet, Mount, etc.) that came with the previous pack you purchased. Only the additional cosmetic items from the upgrade to The Unseen Order Pre-Order Pack will be granted.

8. Can I purchase add-on cosmetics from The Unseen Order after Pre-Order Packs are removed from the shop?

Yes. You will continue to have the option to purchase add-on cosmetics from The Unseen Order, based on what your Pre-Order Package level gives you access to.

9. How long will I be able to upgrade my Pre-Order Pack or purchase The Unseen Order add-on cosmetics?

We don’t have a date to share for this yet, but we’ll give everyone plenty of notice before ending the ability for them to upgrade their Pre-Order Packs or purchase add-on cosmetics from The Unseen Order.

10. What about upgrading Kickstarter Packages? When do those end?

You will still be able to upgrade Kickstarter and Summer Backer Packages. We’ll give plenty of notice before ending the ability for people to upgrade their packs.

Full FAQ here: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2023-09-12-the-unseen-order
  • Options
    Thanks for all the great info. So excited :)