Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Controllers and key bindings

Can you control you'r character with left+right click on mouse like I'm f.eeks wow? Or is it only WASD controlled?
This is really important information for me, since I lost my arm and only play with MMO mouse and pedals.
Shout out to you kind people who will help me. Thank you so much in advance!!

Comments

• Options
    it is still a little too early to know exactly what will be offered at launch or added later, from the wiki:
    Control settings
    Alpha-1 default keybindings.[76]
    Players will be able to customize their keyboard control scheme in Ashes of Creation.[77]

Keybinds were not yet adjustable (in Alpha-1).[78]
    Action targeting can be toggled via a key to enable mouse targeting via a reticle that feels similar to a third-person action game.[78]
    Players will be able to trigger skills with combinations of different keystrokes, and reuse the same keys as part of different combinations.[79]
    Ashes of Creation Apocalypse included hotkey customization.[80]

Controller support
    The Ashes of Creation MMO is not designed around controller support.[82]
    Ashes of Creation Apocalypse may have controller support.[83]
    Controller support will likely be something we work on closer to launch.[84] – Steven Sharif

User Interface wiki page: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/User_interface#Accessibility_settings

The pedals sound like something hotkeys could be assigned to especially if you already do it for other games.