Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How does upgrading KS Packages work at this time?

bastionbastion Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited December 2023 in Support & FAQ
I recently upgraded to HotP, and I was really just curious as to how some of the items in said upgrade would work, and what the time frame looks like for those things. I'm in no rush, I've just been digging around for about an hour now and haven't had much luck finding anything (especially that's recent) about how these things will work moving forward.

Just to give a general point of topic to anchor to: designing a monster and receiving that as a pet for example. I also noticed there's a few with the Phoenix Initiative roles on the forums, but haven't yet received mine.

As I said, I'm in no rush nor am I demanding these things now. Just looking for some clarity while also trying to ensure there's nothing that need be done on my end to move forward with anything!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.