Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

a simple post launch weapon idea

this is just an idea for something that could be added in an expansion after launch but maybe we could get our hands on war clubs with the best example i could think of which could also fit very well for the renkai orcs and their japanese vibe would be kanabos which are essentially thicker and usually slightly shorter wooden bats with metal studs in them tho they could also be decently long and for a renkai, i imagine they could be pretty damn big ;D

Comments

• Options
    LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    like it! theres a lot of possibilities with post launch weapons, I personally would like to see something like a medieval flail for mid range melee weapon
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    boomerang nunchuk bow dual ended three ball flail... The only weapon you'll ever need :lol:

Cant wait for people to try and fathom that one.
  • Options
    this is just an idea for something that could be added in an expansion after launch but maybe we could get our hands on war clubs with the best example i could think of which could also fit very well for the renkai orcs and their japanese vibe would be kanabos which are essentially thicker and usually slightly shorter wooden bats with metal studs in them tho they could also be decently long and for a renkai, i imagine they could be pretty damn big ;D

....Like a simple mace, or its more long-handled brother-weapon, the morning star?

• Options
    Or something that inflicts self damage if you don't punctuate.
    The girl watched the last of the creatures die and murmured a soft 'Thank you' to her rescuer.

The stranger's eyes lifted to the blood red cloud on the horizon.

'We have to move. It's not safe here.'
  • Options

....Like a simple mace, or its more long-handled brother-weapon, the morning star?

xubayc51mktt.png

for the time being i proly will use a like hammer or mace or something like this since one of the character concepts i got is going to be Khanukh which is the tlingit god of darkness and basically all evils of the world with khanukh being the evil black wolf as the counter to Yehl, the raven god of creation who made all things.
  • Options
    kinda liked the idea of a rampaging black wolf tulnar who uses something like this with this club being a traditional native american war club. hell it could even be fun to make a corrupted guild that specifically causes fighting and could even act as a local node big bad with of course rules around not ACTUALLY being dicks but more so rping as the big bads for maybe some noble Arthurian knight guild to pop up and have some fun back and forth of good vs evil :D