Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

I got the 300 dollar pack but my acount doenst show alpha one access.

SlowBRNSlowBRN Member
edited December 2023 in Support & FAQ
I got the 300 dollar pack but my acount doenst show alpha one access.
Can i not join the Spot testing or is this a Mistake?

Comments

• Options
    darkrangerdarkranger Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    alpha 1 has ended . its no longer going . you got alpha 2 package . alpha 1 was tested a while back
  • Options
    SlowBRNSlowBRN Member
    edited December 2023
    oh okay then they might want to change the spot tetsing document as it doesnt state that Alpha one participation was needed and on the shop is had shown that an Alpha one key was included in the pack.

Adventurer Pre-order Package and Intrepid Pre-order Package owners
    Braver of Worlds, Leader of Men, Royalty, Hero of the People, and Avatar of the Phoenix Kickstarter backers and summer campaign backers
    Official Content Creators
    Anyone who won and claimed an Alpha One Key through a giveaway

if this info is outdated they might want o delete it from the website.

• Options
    SomethingWittySomethingWitty Member, Staff, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    Greetings SlowBRN,

If you have access to the Alpha One test phase, it would be listed in your Account Inventory. You would also have an Alpha One role here on the forums.

By the $300 package, I presume you mean the Voyager Plus package. That pack includes access to Alpha Two, Beta One, and Beta Two.

We just announced that the Alpha Two phase will begin in Q3 2024. When we are ready for the Alpha Two players, we will reach out directly via the contact email on your account and we will make numerous updates on our Social Media and News channels to ensure that players know how to be involved.

I am closing this thread. Please feel free to make a new post if you have any other questions.
    customer_support.gif
This discussion has been closed.