Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Pets and mounts and bag space

Do pets and mounts take up bag space or can we enjoy collecting?

If they do please change this, i could speak at lengths as to why its crucial that mounts and pets do not take up bag space.

Comments

• Options
    Grimseethe wrote: »

If they do please change this, i could speak at lengths as to why its crucial that mounts and pets do not take up bag space.

I 100% agree I hope they make a different interface for them both. I hope there will be many mount skins not behind a cash shop same with pets aswell.
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Jigsaw wrote: »

I 100% agree I hope they make a different interface for them both. I hope there will be many mount skins not behind a cash shop same with pets aswell.

This may interest you. https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Animal_husbandry
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    Hinotori wrote: »

This system worries me, I dont want too many reskins and also having too many mounts means they all feel less special.
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hinotori wrote: »

This system worries me, I dont want too many reskins and also having too many mounts means they all feel less special.

You'll have to get used to it I'm afraid.

I'd argue the thing making mounts more special in this game is the way the animals are bred with their stats and abilities rather than how they look or how many there are.

Though there are people who've bought packs just to have the exclusive skins to feel special sure.
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    there will be "reskins".

Species and subspecies.

Welcome to the tree of life.